Luggage tags

dibati2

My first Celebrity Cruise is less than 2 months (cant wait). I completed the on line check in but can't seem to find a way to order luggage tags

Can someone please point me in the right direction

Thank you for your help

Go to the online check in page and on the first page scroll down, if they are available they will be there. They usually aren't available until 49 days out or less. Mine were available to order at exactly 49 days and on the same day I got the email that the edocs were ready.

There is a limited number of days before you sail to order. I believe it is about 50 days out. I know that for my Nov.20 cruise I can order my tags on Sept. 28. When they are available for order there will be a selection on the check-in page. Click that and fill in the address and other info. They come very quickly.

Enjoy.

Edited by Trainer

The luggage tags also are really and truly not needed. Simply take your Xpress Pass and hand it to the porter when you arrive at the port. They will put tags on your bags and they will arrive at your room. Many people love them, but not needed. Also I always put my name both inside and outside on a piece of tape in addition to a luggage tag. The tags - both preorder and at the curb - tear easily and do sometimes get detached.

The ones I have seen the porters use were they type that had to attach to a suitcase handle.. since Celebrity is happy to provide them for free I feel more comfortable having them ready to stick on myself and not have to think twice whether or not a porter has tape handy.

The ones I have seen the porters use were they type that had to attach to a suitcase handle.. since Celebrity is happy to provide them for free I feel more comfortable having them ready to stick on myself and not have to think twice whether or not a porter has tape handy.

The luggage tags provided at the pier can be used either way.

It depends on how much of the backing you want to peel off.

We get our luggage tags at the pier, and peel off all of the backing when we put them on a case of water or soda

but

for suitcases, we peel off only a small part of the backing on one end, slip the tag through the suitcase handle, and press the ends together.

Either way, no additional tape is needed.

Luggage tags are provided at the pier for everyone who wants them, irrespective of nationality, so that is one less thing we need to bother about in advance.