Liberty of the Seas. Delayed boarding?

Standing, waiting to board. Conflicting reports about sheriff activity, passengers refusing to disembark. Anyone with insight? I would like to get on please

That's interesting. I have a buddy, first time cruiser, who also just called me complaining about the line. He said he has no idea what's going on and no one from RCI is telling anyone what the problem is.

That's interesting. I have a buddy, first time cruiser, who also just called me complaining about the line. He said he has no idea what's going on and no one from RCI is telling anyone what the problem is.

This is one area where B2Bers are a big source of information :) I remember waiting an extra 30 minutes to board a ship (horror I know) a person doing a B2Ber told us they were paging one passenger over and over who hadn't left the ship. That person (couple) was with them in the group of people having lunch as B2Bers where they couldn't hear the pages. That person was a legit b2ber, but didn't show up on one person's list. Most cases you here the time it takes for someone to decide to tell people what is going on and pass that on that info, its usually over.

Standing, waiting to board. Conflicting reports about sheriff activity, passengers refusing to disembark. Anyone with insight? I would like to get on please

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The debark cruise was the worlds largest heavy metal cruise...

music charter debarks run longgggg....

If they love to cruise that much they should have booked a B2B :D

In all seriousness though its interesting that they are refusing to get off and I wonder their reasoning behind it....

I hope you get to get on soon!

ugh, yes it was a pain. We were told there were a few passengers on the charter who refused to get off the boat. We embarked by about 2pm.

That said, the crew was VERY overworked and VERY tired for our cruise. But they did a great job anyway.

• 1 year later...
We were off today with a very smooth disembarkation. Remember The computers are Federal , not Port of Galveston Computers.

I disembarked yesterday and had to wait a long time before our number was called, way past the posted time. I didn't have an early flight so I thought I was doing the right thing letting people off that needed to be but I will never do that again. When I got to my shuttle area I noticed the boarding lines were very bad. This was around 1130. It wasn't like that at all when I boarded the week before. Everyone commented on how smooth it went.