Beverage Packages - What's Included Flyer - Explorer

Hi

Just got off the Explorer, 5 night to Bermuda, July 12 - July 17

I can't figure out how to post the picture of this so I'm going to type some of it out...

There was a flyer that on the front talked about the various beverages packages available in summary:

Ultimate Package - Virtually unlimited premium liquors & cocktails, Starbucks, beers & wine

Premium Package - Call & House brand liquors & cocktails, beers & wines

Select Package - Beers & wines only

Royal Replenish - Premium Starbucks coffees, soda, freshly squeezed juice & bottled water

I'm editing so I don't have to type the whole page but it talks about it being for your own consumption and not sharing, make sure you will be fully satisfied since they can't do refunds, etc.

Anyway, the more interesting part of this flyer is the back side of it that has a nice chart listing down the first column the different items available and goes across with a logo to indicate if it's included in that package.

I don't think I can create an excel type of chart here so my format will be different but I'll include what the chart says:

Royal Replenish:

Included:

Starbucks Specialty Coffees

Non Alcoholic cocktails

Fountain Soda

Souvenir Soda mug

Juices (Minute maid)

Fresh Squeezed Orange juice - only in Windjammer

Bottled Water

Red Bull

Non Alcoholic Beer

Not Included:

Mini Bar / Room Service

Canned Soda

House Liquors

Call Liquors

Premium Labels

Beer

Wines by the Glass

Bottle Wine

20% Discount on Bottles of Wine

Cocktails

Select (Beer):

Included

Non Alcoholic cocktails

Fountain Soda

Souvenir Soda mug

Beer - under $6.50

Non Alcoholic Beer

Wines by the Glass - up to $8

20% discount on bottles of wine

Not Included:

Mini Bar / Room Service

Canned Soda

Juices (Minute maid)

Fresh Squeezed Orange juice

Bottled Water

House liquors

Call liquors

Premium Labels

Red Bull

Bottle Wine

Cocktails

Premium:

Included

Non Alcoholic cocktails

Fountain Soda

Souvenir Soda mug

Bottled Water

House Liquors

Call Liquors

Premium Labels - Selected

Beer - all except Chimay

Non Alcoholic Beer

Wines by the Glass - up to $12

Cocktails

Not Included:

Mini Bar / Room Service

Canned Soda

Juices (Minute maid)

Fresh Squeezed Orange juice

Red Bull

Bottle Wine

Ultimate:

Included

Non Alcoholic cocktails

Fountain Soda

Souvenir Soda mug

Juices (Minute Maid)

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice - only in Windjammer

Bottled Water

House Liquors

Call Liquors

Beer - all except Chimay

Red Bull

Non Alcoholic Beer

Wines by the Glass - up to $12

Cocktails

Not Included:

Mini Bar / Room Service

Canned Soda

Bottle Wine

I hope you find this useful

Noreen

Premium:

House Liquors

Call Liquors

Ultimate:

House Liquors

Call Liquors

Ultimate Package - Virtually unlimited premium liquors & cocktails, Starbucks, beers & wine

Do they show anywhere that the cocktail limit is $10? The short summary makes it sound like you need ultimate to get premium labels and doesn't make it obvious that Ultimate = Premium + Replenish.

Interesting that can't get the OJ in MDR, I didn't know that. Thanks for posting.

Quick question-can you purchase the packages onboard then? Or do you have to preorder online? Since I have a lot of OBC, I don't want to order before we go but would rather purchase onboard. Thanks!

The orange squeezing machine is up in the WJ. So it's not available in the MDR.

Yes you can buy them onboard.

It's very weird that they list out Starbucks specifically, when the wording in person is that "Starbucks" isn't included. On Oasis and Allure, they have Starbucks brand "stores". Your beverage package canNOT be used there. It CAN be used at all the other espresso stands/areas on those ships and on all the other ships. And many of those use Starbucks, or at the very least have Starbucks cups with the green Starbucks straws.

So go to the espresso places at Cafe Promenade, etc etc, to get your Starbucks specialty coffees...but do NOT try to use your beverage package at "the Starbucks" store on Oasis or Allure.

Exhausting.

Hi

The flyer posted above by PompeySailor was seen throughout the ship. Good for advertising.

The flyer I typed up was a different document they left in the cabin that listed in more detail specifics of what you can get. It wasn't as fancy just gave info but no package prices.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think some pax reading quickly and trying to decide between Premium and Ultimate will not realize the difference is in the non-alcoholic drinks offered. They will think they get better "Premium" liquors in that package and almost every drink included.

They see words like "virtually unlimited" and think super aged scotch is excluded but not a $14 martini. Reading the flyer it does say Ultimate= Premium+Replenish but RCCL may want to make it clearer in list form like the others so the "up to $" references seen in the select and premium versions are obvious to the pax purchasing ultimate.

I think some pax reading quickly and trying to decide between Premium and Ultimate will not realize the difference is in the non-alcoholic drinks offered. They will think they get better "Premium" liquors in that package and almost every drink included.

They see words like "virtually unlimited" and think super aged scotch is excluded but not a $14 martini. Reading the flyer it does say Ultimate= Premium+Replenish but RCCL may want to make it clearer in list form like the others so the "up to $" references seen in the select and premium versions are obvious to the pax purchasing ultimate.

I agree with you, and I've seen a number of posts from people here on CC that are confused by difference between Premium and Ultimate. However, it is not Royal's way to minmize ambiguity in their publications.

Thanks for the reply! Another question-are milkshakes from JR's included too? The picture sure looks like a milkshake from Johnny Rockets.

And also, (and I doubt this but DH told me to ask:rolleyes:) is there a discount coupon with the Diamond coupons?

Thanks for any help, only 62 more days until we sail!!!:)

Thanks for the reply! Another question-are milkshakes from JR's included too? The picture sure looks like a milkshake from Johnny Rockets.

And also, (and I doubt this but DH told me to ask:rolleyes:) is there a discount coupon with the Diamond coupons?

Thanks for any help, only 62 more days until we sail!!!:)

Milkshakes at JR's are not included in any beverage package.

There is a BOGO milkshake coupon for all C&A coupon levels.

Edited by clarea

Hi

For the Starbucks beverages, yes flavored are included.

I don't drink regular coffee but had iced white chocolate mocha, iced caramel macchiato, and caramel frappachino using the package. Other things were available but those were the drinks I had.

Thank you

The Coke Freestyle cups - Are there different designs or colours (yes I put a U in colour)?

If I buy them for my kids, they like to be able to distinguish between who's is who's.

Are their different cups for the adults as well? If so, I am hoping there are at least 4 different designs... :)

Edited by twokids0204

The Coke Freestyle cups - Are there different designs or colours (yes I put a U in colour)?

If I buy them for my kids, they like to be able to distinguish between who's is who's.

Are their different cups for the adults as well? If so, I am hoping there are at least 4 different designs... :)

Isn't that "u" because you are a neighbour to the North? :)

I'm not sure what the situation is these days, but in the past there were sometimes a couple of designs, but the variations were not terribly easy to see at a glance.

Our solution is to carry at least one "sharpie" with us and just mark the outsides of the cups before use. Sometimes you have to re-marker them after a couple of days of use. This time I will make sure I have a couple of colo(u)rs of "sharpie" with me including a metallic one which will mark and show on black surfaces. They come in handy many times and now DD demands I keep one in my purse at all times. :eek:

Hi

For the Starbucks beverages, yes flavored are included.

I don't drink regular coffee but had iced white chocolate mocha, iced caramel macchiato, and caramel frappachino using the package. Other things were available but those were the drinks I had.

Thank you

TYVM

Now have to figure if it's a value for my upcoming cruise (4 ports):D

Also are they honored on Labadee ( I know not the labadadozee..sp...) but for other drinks/ beverages.....

Edited by ladylikes2cruise

Isn't that "u" because you are a neighbour to the North? :)

I'm not sure what the situation is these days, but in the past there were sometimes a couple of designs, but the variations were not terribly easy to see at a glance.

Our solution is to carry at least one "sharpie" with us and just mark the outsides of the cups before use. Sometimes you have to re-marker them after a couple of days of use. This time I will make sure I have a couple of colo(u)rs of "sharpie" with me including a metallic one which will mark and show on black surfaces. They come in handy many times and now DD demands I keep one in my purse at all times. :eek:

Yes, we are from Canada... :D

Thanks, the sharpie idea should work...

Also do you know if you have the refillable souvenir cup, can it be used in the MDR?

Yes, we are from Canada... :D

Thanks, the sharpie idea should work...

Also do you know if you have the refillable souvenir cup, can it be used in the MDR?

You can get soda in the MDR, but I believe they bring you a glass of soda.

TYVM

Also are they honored on Labadee ( I know not the labadadozee..sp...) but for other drinks/ beverages.....

The packages can be used on Labadee including the labadoozee. The only restriction is you cannot get the special glass included so need to have it in a regular cup.

TYVM

Yes the beverage package is good on Labadee, but not with the souvenir cups. You can get a Labadoozie in a regular cup.

We had the drinks package on Allure last year and drank labadoozies all day on the beach at Labadee from the souvenir glasses. There were 4 of us so we had quite a stack to take back to the ship! We didn't pay for them so I think it depends on the waiter you have.