Beverage Packages - What's Included Flyer - Explorer

Looking at the Select package on Explorer. Does anyone know if Heineken is included? Thanks

Yes, Heineken is included.

Hi

Great info on packages, thank you.

What are the prices of the packages?

Thanks !

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/beverage_packages.pdf

Edited by clarea

I've only taken longer trips in the past. Does anyone happen to know if the drink packages are even available on the 3 day cruises?

Thanks

They are available on the Enchantment 3 day cruises.

My goodness, what's the point? Either make it all inclusive or not... "we're going to include all the cheap water-like beer but if you want the deliscous, tasty, satisfying beer... you have to pay."

Just make the package what it's going to be to include everything and call it a day.

The non alcoholic cocktails... does that mean like you can get frozen non alcoholic strawberry daiquiri or is that talking like shirley temples?

Also... Orange juice isn't offered for free?? What drinks do they have free of charge in the buffet?

Frozen non-alcoholic cocktails are included with the packages.

Free drinks: coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, juice drinks at breakfast. Free juice drinks are not fresh squeezed.

Frozen non-alcoholic cocktails are included with the packages.

Free drinks: coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, juice drinks at breakfast. Free juice drinks are not fresh squeezed.

Ok, breakfast is the only meal I'd drink juice, and I'm not so picky it has to be fresh squeezed, so...

How much are the specialty coffee drinks if you get them on your own - average? I'm doubting that I'd spend enough on them to justify the $10 difference...unless they're a lot more than on land...

These packages are far from justifiable in my opinion.

You can get the premium $65/day but still have to pay the difference of a cocktail if it's over $10? Or you can get the beer and wine package but only get certain beers? This isn't all inclusive... I don't mind spending the money but if you're going to spend the money up front to have things included why would anyone want to buy something that you STILL have to pay for on vacation?

Ok, breakfast is the only meal I'd drink juice, and I'm not so picky it has to be fresh squeezed, so...

How much are the specialty coffee drinks if you get them on your own - average? I'm doubting that I'd spend enough on them to justify the $10 difference...unless they're a lot more than on land...

Figure around $4 for the specialty coffee.

Thanks. Looks like I can save myself $6/day and just get the $55/day package. (Saying $6 since I'd likely only get one cup of specialty coffee a day if that.)

Not a huge difference, but the Ultimate package also adds bottled sparkling water to the Premium package.

Here is the pub beer menu. All beers are included, except those with an asterisk before the name:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=38675006&postcount=4

Thanks for the info! Is it safe to assume that this is current? I was going to purchase the Select package, just for Murphy's in the pub.. but apparently it's not included! Seems like most of the beers that I enjoy are excluded!

Thanks for the info! Is it safe to assume that this is current? I was going to purchase the Select package, just for Murphy's in the pub.. but apparently it's not included! Seems like most of the beers that I enjoy are excluded!

I can't say it's current, it's been around for a while.

The best thing to do is wait to purchase on board. Then you can go to the bar and ask specifically what is included on that ship.

Looking at the drink menu with all these fancy drinks I just might get the package so I can try them ALL! LOL I always wanted to try a chocolate martini but didn't want to spend the $$ then not drink it. BTW what is BOGO?? Thanks!

Karen

http://www.cruisewithgambee.com/royal-caribbean-2014-drink-lists/

Buy one, get one free.