Beverage Packages - What's Included Flyer - Explorer

Thanks. I guess I'll try to put some in my luggage or bring some empty refillable bottles.

Many report being able to put a luggage tag on a case of water and get it delivered to their stateroom. I'd increase the odds by putting the water in a duffel.

I think you are seeing an old, obsolete document that mentions the $6.50 limit for beer. This past November, Royal changed all the packages, and any value limits associated with beer were removed.

If I recall correctly, Foster's Oil Can is the only beer that is excluded.

The orange squeezing machine is up in the WJ. So it's not available in the MDR.

Yes you can buy them onboard.

It's very weird that they list out Starbucks specifically, when the wording in person is that "Starbucks" isn't included. On Oasis and Allure, they have Starbucks brand "stores". Your beverage package canNOT be used there. It CAN be used at all the other espresso stands/areas on those ships and on all the other ships. And many of those use Starbucks, or at the very least have Starbucks cups with the green Starbucks straws.

So go to the espresso places at Cafe Promenade, etc etc, to get your Starbucks specialty coffees...but do NOT try to use your beverage package at "the Starbucks" store on Oasis or Allure.

Exhausting.

That's weird cause last year they had a guy coming around mdr with the fresh squeezed.

If I recall correctly, Foster's Oil Can is the only beer that is excluded.

It's not the only one; you can't buy Chimay Belgian beer with that either...

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It's not the only one; you can't buy Chimay Belgian beer with that either...

Hmm...maybe there was a price limit then. Bah! I'll figure it out in a few weeks anyway.

Hmm...maybe there was a price limit then. Bah! I'll figure it out in a few weeks anyway.

No. Not quite a price thing, they have excluded Guinness and Murphy's either, which are cheaper and also do have less alcohol than Grolsch and Leffe's blond. I guess it's more a brand thing

Can someone tell me if beverages on COCo Cay are included in the packages?

We are on the Freedom in November and trying to choose if any of these packages are worth it to us.

Thanks in advance for your help

Djp

Can someone tell me if beverages on COCo Cay are included in the packages?

We are on the Freedom in November and trying to choose if any of these packages are worth it to us.

Thanks in advance for your help

Djp

Yes,, beverages at Coco Cay and Labadee are included.

Do you know if Crown Royal and Margaritas are included in premium package

All cocktails up to $10 are included. If you order a drink that costs more than $10, you only have to pay the difference. Royal has several different kinds or Margaritas, and I believe the most expensive is $9.25, so those would all be included with no extra charge. Don't know about Crown Royal.

All cocktails up to $10 are included. If you order a drink that costs more than $10, you only have to pay the difference. Royal has several different kinds or Margaritas, and I believe the most expensive is $9.25, so those would all be included with no extra charge. Don't know about Crown Royal.

I think I saw in one menu online one top-shelf margarita at one of the bars for $10.50, but that would still only cost 50 cents if you really wanted it.

I think I saw in one menu online one top-shelf margarita at one of the bars for $10.50, but that would still only cost 50 cents if you really wanted it.

Makes sense, the menu I was reading is older and prices have probably risen.

The Premium package would generally cover me. The only thing I would want from the replenish package (and hence the upgrade to Ultimate) is Red Bull. So can anyone answer this:

If I order a Vodka and Red Bull - is it covered by the Premium package (since it's $10 on the cocktail menu)?

I don't really want to pay the extra $10 for the Ultimate just to get the Red Bull. But I will if anything to do with Red Bull is going to be outside the Premium package (the Ultimate is still going to save me money over my usual cruise bar tab). I just have no need at all for sodas, specialty coffees, teas, sparkling water or fresh squeezed OJ. :)

Thanks!

I'd assume a vodka and red bull would be in the package, but if you wanted a can of red bull it wouldn't, but would like clarification from someone who knows. I'd also like to know how much a can of Red Bull is. Trying to decide between Premium and Ultimate and Red Bull is one of the factors.

Anyone know if cider is available on Jewel? And if it is if it's included in the drink packages?

Thanks!

I get the feeling it isn't....I asked about angry orchard back in April and it seemed that only ships with an english pub had cider:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1980141

I am hoping that since they are becoming more popular, we will see them more on ships without pubs.

Four of us oredered a round of margaritas at at specialty restaurant. They were $12/ea. We paid the difference. BTW, they were the best Margaritias we had on the ship all week.

Many top shelf beers are now excluded in the Premium pkg. which surprised me. Crown was part of the premium pkg on our last cruise.

I'd assume a vodka and red bull would be in the package, but if you wanted a can of red bull it wouldn't, but would like clarification from someone who knows. I'd also like to know how much a can of Red Bull is. Trying to decide between Premium and Ultimate and Red Bull is one of the factors.

just tell your bartender to serve it, not mixed. A shot and the can.

Hi

Just got off the Explorer, 5 night to Bermuda, July 12 - July 17

I can't figure out how to post the picture of this so I'm going to type some of it out...

There was a flyer that on the front talked about the various beverages packages available in summary:

Ultimate Package - Virtually unlimited premium liquors & cocktails, Starbucks, beers & wine

Premium Package - Call & House brand liquors & cocktails, beers & wines

Select Package - Beers & wines only

Royal Replenish - Premium Starbucks coffees, soda, freshly squeezed juice & bottled water

I'm editing so I don't have to type the whole page but it talks about it being for your own consumption and not sharing, make sure you will be fully satisfied since they can't do refunds, etc.

Anyway, the more interesting part of this flyer is the back side of it that has a nice chart listing down the first column the different items available and goes across with a logo to indicate if it's included in that package.

I don't think I can create an excel type of chart here so my format will be different but I'll include what the chart says:

Royal Replenish:

Included:

Starbucks Specialty Coffees

Non Alcoholic cocktails

Fountain Soda

Souvenir Soda mug

Juices (Minute maid)

Fresh Squeezed Orange juice - only in Windjammer

Bottled Water

Red Bull

Non Alcoholic Beer

Not Included:

Mini Bar / Room Service

Canned Soda

House Liquors

Call Liquors

Premium Labels

Beer

Wines by the Glass

Bottle Wine

20% Discount on Bottles of Wine

Cocktails

Select (Beer):

Included

Non Alcoholic cocktails

Fountain Soda

Souvenir Soda mug

Beer - under $6.50

Non Alcoholic Beer

Wines by the Glass - up to $8

20% discount on bottles of wine

Not Included:

Mini Bar / Room Service

Canned Soda

Juices (Minute maid)

Fresh Squeezed Orange juice

Bottled Water

House liquors

Call liquors

Premium Labels

Red Bull

Bottle Wine

Cocktails

Premium:

Included

Non Alcoholic cocktails

Fountain Soda

Souvenir Soda mug

Bottled Water

House Liquors

Call Liquors

Premium Labels - Selected

Beer - all except Chimay

Non Alcoholic Beer

Wines by the Glass - up to $12

Cocktails

Not Included:

Mini Bar / Room Service

Canned Soda

Juices (Minute maid)

Fresh Squeezed Orange juice

Red Bull

Bottle Wine

Ultimate:

Included

Non Alcoholic cocktails

Fountain Soda

Souvenir Soda mug

Juices (Minute Maid)

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice - only in Windjammer

Bottled Water

House Liquors

Call Liquors

Premium Labels - Selected

Beer - all except Chimay

Red Bull

Non Alcoholic Beer

Wines by the Glass - up to $12

Cocktails

Not Included:

Mini Bar / Room Service

Canned Soda

Bottle Wine

I hope you find this useful

Noreen

Noreen,

Can you get the fresh OJ in the WJ anytime of day or only breakfast?

That is too bad. Thank you for the quick reply.

If you are on Freedom class, you can get fresh OJ from Squeeze on the pool deck. If you are on Oasis class, you can get it from the Vitality Cafe.

SO what would a shot cost to add to my "virgin" frozen cocktail?

I'm not trying to sound nit-picky, but I truly am not a big drinker, but I could see wanting a shot in a cocktail occasionally.

Thanks!

A~

Edited by just4kixx

SO what would a shot cost to add to my "virgin" frozen cocktail?

I'm not trying to sound nit-picky, but I truly am not a big drinker, but I could see wanting a shot in a cocktail occasionally.

Thanks!

A~

A couple of years ago on the LoS, my brother purchased the basic soda package. The bartenders charged him $1.50 for a generic shot, usually rum or vodka.

That being said, when I asked an RCCL agent about the cost of a shot if I were to purchase the RR, I was told I would have to buy the entire drink every time. Not sure if my brother got lucky or if the agent just wanted the upsale.

The Premium package would generally cover me. The only thing I would want from the replenish package (and hence the upgrade to Ultimate) is Red Bull. So can anyone answer this:

If I order a Vodka and Red Bull - is it covered by the Premium package (since it's $10 on the cocktail menu)?

I don't really want to pay the extra $10 for the Ultimate just to get the Red Bull. But I will if anything to do with Red Bull is going to be outside the Premium package (the Ultimate is still going to save me money over my usual cruise bar tab). I just have no need at all for sodas, specialty coffees, teas, sparkling water or fresh squeezed OJ. :)

Thanks!

We had the premium package last July on the Explorer and was able to get Vodka and red bull with no problem.