Suite Room Service Menus

suesings

Staying in a 2 bedroom Family Suite for our first NCL cruise. I just heard we can order full breakfast in our room and room service?

Does anyone have a copy of the Suite menus? Is there a separate breakfast menu and then a overall suite room service menu?

I tried searching for them but couldn't find them.

Thank you!!

Sue

:)

Staying in a 2 bedroom Family Suite for our first NCL cruise. I just heard we can order full breakfast in our room and room service?

Does anyone have a copy of the Suite menus? Is there a separate breakfast menu and then a overall suite room service menu?

I tried searching for them but couldn't find them.

Thank you!!

Sue

When in a suite you can order anything that is on the menu of the suite restaurant (or haven restaurant if on an 'away class ship), or anything from the main dining room menu. You are not limited to the limited options on the suite menu door card. I have no idea why they even have this menu. Just write whatever you want onto the door hangar at night and the butler will bring it for you in the morning. Your best bet is to ask your butler to bring you the suite restaurant menu for your room so you know what your options are.

Edited by Fido Chuckwagon
  • Like 1

Slight correction. Order whatever you want on your breakfast card and your butler will bring it to you on a white tablecloth.

For example: 3 eggs over medium, filet medium, breakfast potatoes, fresh fruit, mushrooms, side of bacon, Diet Pepsi.

Or: egg white omelette with spinach and tomatoes, fresh fruit, cranberry juice.

Simply magic!

6ad8b1e7e65ac7ecc40744d9821ee946.png

472a87561f8e0d65293289b45e81b22f.png

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

Slight correction. Order whatever you want on your breakfast card and your butler will bring it to you on a white tablecloth.

For example: 3 eggs over medium, filet medium, breakfast potatoes, fresh fruit, mushrooms, side of bacon, Diet Pepsi.

Simply magic!

WOW, WOW, WOWZA!! So that menu is the Suite breakfast menu? Crab Benedict, Filet?? That is impressive. Is it made well, taste good? Why would anyone go to breakfast :D:D:D:D

Thanks!

Sue

When in a suite you can order anything that is on the menu of the suite restaurant (or haven restaurant if on an 'away class ship), or anything from the main dining room menu. You are not limited to the limited options on the suite menu door card. I have no idea why they even have this menu. Just write whatever you want onto the door hangar at night and the butler will bring it for you in the morning. Your best bet is to ask your butler to bring you the suite restaurant menu for your room so you know what your options are.

So is breakfast included in the suite cost? I am assuming if we order from the Suite restaurant (Cagney's on the Jewel) we would pay for that food, correct?

Thanks,

Sue

Edited by suesings

Suite guests can eat breakfast/ lunch and even dinner in suite.

The breakfast and lunch menus are those of the MDR or the designated suite restrauant. Dinner can be orderd from any restrauant - there will only be a fee if the restrauant has one.

I am not sure if the SDP can be used for in suite dinners from Cagneys or LeBistro or any of the other upscale venues.

I don't see why there would be any difference between dining in the restrauant vs in suite.

So is breakfast included in the suite cost? I am assuming if we order from the Suite restaurant (Cagney's on the Jewel) we would pay for that food, correct?

Thanks,

Sue

Breakfast and lunch in Cagneys is included for suites, no cost. No charge for having breakfast delivered to your suite. We usually had breakfast delivered on port days so that we didn't have to rush getting dressed and going to breakfast.

Suite guests can eat breakfast/ lunch and even dinner in suite.

The breakfast and lunch menus are those of the MDR or the designated suite restrauant. Dinner can be orderd from any restrauant - there will only be a fee if the restrauant has one.

I am not sure if the SDP can be used for in suite dinners from Cagneys or LeBistro or any of the other upscale venues.

I don't see why there would be any difference between dining in the restrauant vs in suite.

On our last cruise we had the SDP and one night we were unable to get into Cagney's. Our butler said to let him know about an hour before we wanted to eat and he placed our order and delivered it. Our SDP covered the cost of it.

On our last cruise we had the SDP and one night we were unable to get into Cagney's. Our butler said to let him know about an hour before we wanted to eat and he placed our order and delivered it. Our SDP covered the cost of it.

That is amazing service!

Thanks,

Sue

No, you do not pay for the food, it is included. Unfortunately that menu is slightly dated, the crab cakes egg Benedict has been discontinued.

Thank you for this post. I am on the POA soon, in a suite, with UDP, and had no idea in suite dining was an option. So if we are tired after an excursion, can I order from Cagneys and have it delivered to my suite with no charge? Do you tip the butler when it is served or give him extra at the end?

Thank you for this post. I am on the POA soon, in a suite, with UDP, and had no idea in suite dining was an option. So if we are tired after an excursion, can I order from Cagneys and have it delivered to my suite with no charge? Do you tip the butler when it is served or give him extra at the end?

The POA is the one exception for breakfast and lunch. They don't allow you to order Cagney's breakfast or lunch into your suite. Dinner - not sure.

Edited by dexddd

We have never had breakfast delivered when outside the Haven. If you are on an Away class ship and staying outside of the Haven in H6 or H7 will the butler still collect the door hangar at night or does it get collected by whomever picks up all the hangars and out it with non- suite orders? Or is it better to just tell butler in person what time to serve our selction breakfast items?

Our next cruise has 4 ports and this would sure be a time saver

Thanks

We have never had breakfast delivered when outside the Haven. If you are on an Away class ship and staying outside of the Haven in H6 or H7 will the butler still collect the door hangar at night or does it get collected by whomever picks up all the hangars and out it with non- suite orders? Or is it better to just tell butler in person what time to serve our selction breakfast items?

Our next cruise has 4 ports and this would sure be a time saver

Thanks

We usually give it to the butler the night before just to make sure he gets it.

If you are on an Away class ship and staying outside of the Haven in H6 or H7 will the butler still collect the door hangar at night or does it get collected by whomever picks up all the hangars and out it with non- suite orders? Or is it better to just tell butler in person what time to serve our selction breakfast items?

You'll get better/more reliable results with the butler. Speak to him/her directly, write it down, or call....it's all good. :)

You will be charged for specialty restaurants, suite or not. But if you have the dining package then it can be used to cover the cost of it. Otherwise you will be charged just as if you were actually eating in Cagney's.

No, you do not pay for the food, it is included. Unfortunately that menu is slightly dated, the crab cakes egg Benedict has been discontinued.

Yes. Depends on the ship. Many ships are still on the old menus (I.e.; not Escape menus). Just off this morning.

We used our butler for breakfast three times and dinner once. We also told her what we loved and she brought that up everyday along with the usual stuff you get everyday around 4 pm. We tipped our butler at the end of the cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

was this table in cabin or brought in. i have haven spa room with tiny table

Simply magic!

6ad8b1e7e65ac7ecc40744d9821ee946.png

472a87561f8e0d65293289b45e81b22f.png

Edited by luckyinpa

Thanks,

Sue

Yes[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk