Current Concierges continued

PH8

I am currently online with Nizar and he did not have knee surgery. He is not sure when he will return to ships. Just wanted to clarify so there is no misinformation out there :)

Thanks for that info. My info came from someone currently sailing on the Serenade TA and that's what he heard onboard. Glad to hear it from Nizar.

Hey Jim and Jackie, trust you got home without any delays or hitches - lovely to meet you both and look forward to cruising with you again one day soon,

P and P.

Hi Penny & Peter,

We've been home for about a week now and it's taken this long to get over the jet lag. I guess the 18 hours of flight and being up for over 24 hours did a number on us.

Jim and I enjoyed your company in the lounge nightly and miss it. Hope to see you soon on another cruise.

Jackie & Jim

Thanks.

Sorry, has nothing to do w/ cruising, Cruising Grandma, Kay, do you remember me from about 4 years ago, I got diagnosed w/ breast cancer and you just helped me so much w/ all your advice. One more year and I get to get off my chemo medication. Just wanted to say, thanks so much, Joy :)

I've seen the spread sheet just didn't know if there was a certain amount of vacation time for the concierges. Looks like it varies, so I'll just wait and see who ours will be.

Which ship? Maybe someone here has specific information about

who you are inquiring about.

Which ship? Maybe someone here has specific information about

who you are inquiring about.

Usually it is 2 months but I think Rahul only got 6 weeks this time. Sometimes vacations start a bit late (e.g. a week or so late) if replacement is delayed. that's why we need good information from folks who are sailing.

Usually it is 2 months but I think Rahul only got 6 weeks this time. Sometimes vacations start a bit late (e.g. a week or so late) if replacement is delayed. that's why we need good information from folks who are sailing.

I'll be on Freedom b2b2b in October, and was wondering if Bertie would be back before the 25th. I had noticed Rahul only had. 6 weeks vacation time, but then someone posted 2 months. I'll post an update when I hear. Thanks.:)

I'll be on Freedom b2b2b in October, and was wondering if Bertie would be back before the 25th. I had noticed Rahul only had. 6 weeks vacation time, but then someone posted 2 months. I'll post an update when I hear. Thanks.:)

Have a great b2b2b!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Bertie may be scheduled to come back at the end of October but I will see if I can find out something.

Dexter is still there. Names are missing. Unless he went home early from Allure he is not scheduled for vacation until 10/4 or 10/11. It was there last week. I will write him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by internetwhiz

Updates for Allure Concierges

I spoke with Dexter Fraser this morning. This is the information he gave me.

Right now:

Dexter Fraser and Jeremias are in the Suites Lounge. And a new person named Angel is in the Diamond Lounge. Cleon Fraser is NOT onboard.

Dexter goes home on October 4 and returns on November 29. The day Dexter goes home, Ana will be back (October 4) in the Suites Lounge with Jeremias, and the new person, Angel, will be in the Diamond lounge (and will be for the transatlantic).

There is another person's name in the Allure Concierge on the spreadsheet. Dexter has never heard of that person.

Hope that helps.