Carnival ships leaving fleet.

Hello all, i was just reading Splendour of the Seas will leave the Royal fleet:(

But Majesty was leaving aswell so that made me wonder how old the oldest Carnival ships are.

Well carnival has a few ships that are older then both Majesty and Splendour.

Is there something known about old Carnival ships leaving the fleet in the near future?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by DutchCruiseFan

Hello all, i was just reading Splendour of the Seas will leave the Royal fleet:(

But Majesty was leaving aswell so that made me wonder how old the oldest Carnival ships are.

Well carnival has a few ships that are older then both Majesty and Splendour.

Is there something known about old Carnival ships leaving the fleet in the near future?

Thanks in advance!

I have heard that the Fantasy will leave the fleet next year. That is just a rumor for now. Carnival hasn't confirmed anything.

I have heard that the Fantasy will leave the fleet next year. That is just a rumor for now. Carnival hasn't confirmed anything.

What cool times we had on the Fantasy overnight in Nassau many moons ago now.

Great fun

The ones I would expect to leave would be Elation and Paradise. They are the only two with the original Fantasy class room interiors and minimal portions of the Evolutions of fun completed.

We are just off the Pride yesterday. Funny that you named those two ship's & from what we heard those are the only two that will be kept of the Fantasy class ship's.

Char

We are just off the Pride yesterday. Funny that you named those two ship's & from what we heard those are the only two that will be kept of the Fantasy class ship's.

Char

HIGHJACK ALERT! :o:o How was your cruise on the Pride? We are going on her for the lst time in May. Loved Splendor and Liberty, but looking forward to going back on a spirit class ship! ;)

I'm surprised they haven't retired the Ecstasy. If it was any older it would be powered by steam.:)

FYI, the Fantasy is a year older than the Ecstasy. I think the Fantasy was completed around the same time as the CSS Virginia (Merrimac). :D

So loved the Ecstasy...will be sad to see it go. That dang propulsion system did go out a lot, thankfully never caused any problems for my 4 sailings.

I'm surprised they haven't retired the Ecstasy. If it was any older it would be powered by steam.:)

We have done 9 cruises , The last 3 on The Dream Class , Dream , Magic ,and The Breeze , We will not go back to any of the older class's of ships. Once you experience The Dream class , The others really seem dated , Awaiting The Vista .

We have done 9 cruises , The last 3 on The Dream Class , Dream , Magic ,and The Breeze , We will not go back to any of the older class's of ships. Once you experience The Dream class , The others really seem dated , Awaiting The Vista .

I really hope this is not the case for me since we have only sailed the Dream (which made us think twice about Carnival and the negativity we heard prior to cruising them...and we ended up loving our Dream cruise) and now we leave for the Pride in 32 days. :D I'm hoping the nice 2.0 upgrades on the Pride will definitely keep us coming back to Carnival and we will have a great experience just like we did on the Dream. :)

THAT'S HILARIOUS!!! :D

But I love Ecstasy, she has been well maintained and on my cruises was spotless. A lot more fun than Fasdiniation, the other ship in this class that I've recently sailed. Had some really good times on her.