New Upcoming Aqualina Menu Items (New Photos Added 10/16/14)

Andy

Hi Everyone,

Photos of new upcoming menu items on Aqualina. Enjoy. They look Azamazingly Yummy. Enjoy !

Thanks to Journey Hotel Director Heike Berdos, for the photos.

Edited by Host Andy

Thanks Andy. .i also saw them on facebook but at this size i am ready for my Italien dinner.. Now we finally saw dessert-yea! so far i have seen all the stsrters and one main and one dessert. .when can we go eat?

The dishes do indeed look yummy. Can't wait to try them on our November 6 sailing.:p

Hazel, apart from breakfast and perhaps a little treat with afternoon coffee, please do NOT let me eat anything else on the day we try the new Aqualina menu! It DOES indeed all look yummy and I want to be able to eat at least three courses! :D

Robert, who has worked Aqualina on both our Quest cruises, is by far the best server we ever have had on any of our cruises, both Azamara and Oceania. I also like this venue much better than the steak specialty. I hope to get to try it again with the new dishes sooner rather than later! :)

I too saw them on FB but thanks for posting them here, Andy.

Looks like there are a number of us on FB.

Thanks Midwestchick. While I have a Facebook account.... for some reason, I just can't get into it. I have several relatives who post to their timeline every time they sneeze or go to the supermarket. I'm sorry - but I work 18-20 hour days and weekends, and simply do not have time to read such nonsense. I love 'em - but that's too much for me :)

Besides, I realize that many of our Cruise Critic friends do not have accounts, and I want to make my best efforts, so that we have the latest Azamara information on this forum.

Edited by Host Andy

Thanks Midwestchick. While I have a Facebook account.... for some reason, I just can't get into it. I have several relatives who post to their timeline every time they sneeze or go to the supermarket. I'm sorry - but I work 18-20 hour days and weekends, and simply do not have time to read such nonsense. I love 'em - but that's too much for me :)

Besides, I realize that many of our Cruise Critic friends do not have accounts, and I want to make my best efforts, so that we have the latest Azamara information on this forum.

I totally understand what you're saying...some of the personal things people post...:eek::eek: :rolleyes:

That is nice of you to post for the non FB people.

I like facebook for when i am on a cruise to post pictures. .but i also get to see pictures from peopel who work on the ship and keep up with peopel from other countries. but i get my cruise info here..

Hazel, apart from breakfast and perhaps a little treat with afternoon coffee, please do NOT let me eat anything else on the day we try the new Aqualina menu! It DOES indeed all look yummy and I want to be able to eat at least three courses! :D

You could always junk the 'little treat' with afternoon coffee that day. LOL:D

Edited by Spursgirl