beach towels

m8140

Definitely use the ships towels.

Just don't lose them.:D:D:D

Normally, when you get back on the ship from a port, you can swam them out right there, for clean ones.

Otherwise, your steward can bring you new ones, or go to the towel hut on the Lido, and they'll do it.

Seems like too much hassle lugging them from home.

Enjoy!!!!!

Don't bring beach towels from home....they take up too much space in the suitcase.

Carnival will provide towels in the cabin and they are nice big towels. Once you use them just throw the dirty ones on the bathroom floor. The room steward will supply fresh, clean towels

If you are doing an excursion (through the ship or independently) at the Atlantis Resort in Nassau, no need to take your CCL ship beach towel, as CCL beach towels are no longer allowed to be displayed at that resort. Atlantis will supply you with one of theirs.

That info might save you a wee bit of space in your beach tote that day. :)

If you are doing an excursion (through the ship or independently) at the Atlantis Resort in Nassau, no need to take your CCL ship beach towel, as CCL beach towels are no longer allowed to be displayed at that resort. Atlantis will supply you with one of theirs.

That info might save you a wee bit of space in your beach tote that day. :)

Curious, is this true of all cruise line towels, or just CCL towels that aren't allowed at Atlantis?

We use the cruise lines towels when going ashore at a beach port, or on a beach excursion. We usually have at least one person in the party keep an eye on the towels and other belongings while the others are in the water.

Curious, is this true of all cruise line towels, or just CCL towels that aren't allowed at Atlantis?

I do not know if there are additional cruise line brands that have this directive, but I do know as fact that at least one cruise line has not been given this mandate to post on their ships regarding excursion participants, and that line's towels can be spotted on lounge chairs in Atlantis.

I don't know what initiated that in 2013 (and still being posted recently), but it did make me go Hmmm when I first read it, and then later saw that some lines seemed to have the "green light", which I researched when I got home.

Onboard I asked the excursion dude if personal towels were definitely verboten, and he commented, "Well, they may let that slide".

Go figure. :confused:

Atlantis%20Towel%20Sign-XL.jpg