10% discount on premium beverage package

cheriberi

Just received an email from Celebrity announcing a 10% discount for premium beverage packages booked by September 12th.

"Limited time offer

Enjoy 10% off a Premium Package when you purchase yours August 25 through September 12, 2014, for sailings September 17 through December 1, 2014."

[url]http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/onboard-beverage-packages?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages_overview#onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic_tab/onboard/asrPanel%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic&ComponentTypeId=30&categoryId=¤cyCode=USD[/url]

[quote name='JezzaC']Does anyone know if this also applies for updates from Classic to Premium package?[/quote]
Good question. Especially if one upgrades from the classic package that was part of the 123Go promotion. Anyone know?

[quote name='JezzaC']Does anyone know if this also applies for updates from Classic to Premium package?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it... It's says its only for the premium package so doesn't even include the classic package in the offer so I can't see them offering 10% off upgrading a free classic package to the premium one!

The upgrade price is a fantastic price already!! 😊

[quote name='whoami67']Not available to UK customers though. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It is.
When I explore my cruise planner, here is the offer for the Premium package

Limited time offer
Enjoy 10% off a Premium Package when you purchase yours August 25 through September 12, 2014, for sailings September 17 through December 1, 2014. Edited by gonecroozin

[quote name='gonecroozin']It is.
When I explore my cruise planner, here is the offer for the Premium package

Limited time offer
Enjoy 10% off a Premium Package when you purchase yours August 25 through September 12, 2014, for sailings September 17 through December 1, 2014.[/QUOTE]

Mmm; interesting.

When I called to purchase, I was told it was a US specific offer and they could not match it.

I'll call again armed with this information.

Thanks. :)

We posted the info on s local (Aussie) cruise social media page and know of many Aussies that have purchased the package with the 10% discount. Just done it online via My Celebrity page....although the number of various errors and web issues people have encountered along the way I'd just mind boggling!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[quote name='QE2_Fan']We posted the info on s local (Aussie) cruise social media page and know of many Aussies that have purchased the package with the 10% discount. Just done it online via My Celebrity page....[B]although the number of various errors and web issues people have encountered along the way I'd just mind boggling!![/B]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Ironically, the only reason I called, rather than used the website, is because the site constantly throws up random errors and failures.

Even trying to use their "contact me" email page failed. Repeatedly.

It really is a pile of rubbish.

You'd think they didn't want the money...

[quote name='whoami67']Ironically, the only reason I called, rather than used the website, is because the site constantly throws up random errors and failures.

Even trying to use their "contact me" email page failed. Repeatedly.

It really is a pile of rubbish.

You'd think they didn't want the money...[/QUOTE]

LOL, maybe that's what the 10% off is for...for all the suffering we've had to put up with managing the website. Nah, that would be worth at least an 80% discount...in cruises as well as drink packages hahaha! [emoji13]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Edited by QE2_Fan

[quote name='whoami67']Mmm; interesting.

When I called to purchase, I was told it was a US specific offer and they could not match it.

Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

Well, honestly just because the website shows it, it doesn't necessarily mean its correct!:confused:
I really do get confused about what offers are applicable to the UK.
Here is a screenshot of the page in my cruise planner. Edited by gonecroozin

[quote name='whoami67']Mmm; interesting.

Thanks. :)[/quote]

That is absolutely 100% incorrect. If you go into your reservation, and click on the premium package, there is also a note on there about the 10% off.

I've just bought 2 premium packages for our Infinity cruise in October, and saved £118 :D so I'm happy !

Lou

[quote name='whoami67']Celebrity still insisting (via telephone) that the offer is US only. :rolleyes:

[I]Finally[/I] managed to purchase the package on the '90's style website.

They really need to up their online game here.[/quote]

Good end result though - well done :)

[quote name='MR_T']I doubt it... It's says its only for the premium package so doesn't even include the classic package in the offer so I can't see them offering 10% off upgrading a free classic package to the premium one!

The upgrade price is a fantastic price already!! 😊[/quote]

There isn't such a thing as a free classic package. It has been included in the prices.