Advice Pls - FLL to Emb Suites

csgseattle

No, you don't have too many people- taxis can easily take 3 people in most cases. Plus, there are van and SUV taxis that will handle you and your luggage, and the charge is still about $13.

You can contact Embassy Suites and see if they are still offering their shuttle to airport package. They will charge you something like $8 or 10per person, and you will have to contact them upon arrival to pick you up, and wait for their arrival.

There are many recommendations for shuttles here. SAS, QLS and a number of others. But they too will charge you more than the cab.

All cab in FLL are Crown Victoria in size augmented with SUVs and vans. You should have no trouble with either. I usually figure on a cab costing about $18 including tip but with a very early arrival traffic should be light and the fare a bit lower. What skews the fare from FLL is that there is an airport fee of about $2.

You all have convinced me - we'll bumble over to the taxis (I don't expect to be very awake - ha). Thanks for the info!

You don't need to "bumble" just walk out the door from the luggage carrousel turn left and you're at the taxi line.

Enjoy your stay at the ES we were just there last week...renovations are moving quickly all upper floors are done...the hotel looks great...however don't expect to be able to access your room until early afternoon...ours wasn't ready until 4:30pm but then we did request a king bed room and view of the port..where in the past we had been able to have immediate checkin from our redeye flight.