Where can I find Port Loads?

Rewind

When planning cruises, I like to get an idea of how many people will be in each port. CruiseTT used to be good at this but looks like it hasn't been updated in over a year. Are there any other sites that list port loads?

CruiseTT used to be good at this but looks like it hasn't been updated in over a year.

I was gonna recommend TT and then saw your comment about old info ...

I just checked TT and get 2017 info .....

I do NOT say this is the best or most accurate, but it is the one I know that collects in one place>>>>

clear your browser temp files, cookies and all that "stuff" .....

When planning cruises, I like to get an idea of how many people will be in each port. CruiseTT used to be good at this but looks like it hasn't been updated in over a year. Are there any other sites that list port loads?

I've had good luck with whatsinport.

Not sure why it matters...the ports only take what they can handle....and you can't change it...so....

Well I've been to ports that have docks for four ships but we were the only ship in port that day. It can make a difference when booking excursions or planning to play it by ear. If I know a Caribbean port is going to be packed, I might avoid the beach and pre-book a tour. If we are on a lone ship, we might wander around town in the less than packed streets. If nothing else, it gives an idea of how long lines will be at certain places.

CruiseTT used to be my go-to and had passenger totals. The problem now is that it has data from a while ago and they have no data for any of my upcoming cruises. I have switched over to cruisetimetables to at least get the ships in port (and also used claalaska for our upcoming Alaskan cruise).

Of course my day job is Databases and I've been thinking that it might not be that hard to build something.

Not sure why it matters...the ports only take what they can handle....and you can't change it...so....

I can't change the port schedule, but I can choose not to take a cruise that visits overcrowded ports. I plan to not visit Half Moon Cay with with a second ship, for instance. I would not take a cruise that visits Santorini on August 16, 2017 with all these ships and passengers:

7am Thomson Dream (1744), Thomson Cruises

7am Rhapsody Of The Seas (2435), Royal Caribbean

7am Celebrity Constellation (2038), Celebrity Cruises

8am MSC Musica (3013), MSC Cruises

12:30pm Costa Deliziosa (3570), Costa Cruises

1pm Norwegian Star (2800), Norwegian

http://www.santorini.net/information/cruise-ship-calendar/

You don't need to know why it matters. The fact is it does matter to the OP. Can't you ever just give the info the OP has asked for?:rolleyes:

You don't need to know why it matters. The fact is it does matter to the OP. Can't you ever just give the info the OP has asked for?:rolleyes:

Hey, at least it wasn't a comment directing people to go to 1982 to find their information, aka in a library.