How to book jazz brunch?

DebbieT11

OK, CC gang.... I'm pretty new here, but I know how to search a web site. This is a dilemma to me - I've read about other NCL cruiser's experience with the jazz brunch, and how happy they were that they booked it.... but I *cannot* figure out where/how to do it! Not on the choices of specialty dining anywhere that I can find.... Clue a gal in?? Thanks, all!:)

We normally get offered it several times while eating at the buffet.

That's interesting that they push it in the buffet (we rarely eat there except for some breakfasts on non-suite cruises) because I can't remember seeing that happening in MDRs. Pushing Chef's Table yes - Jazz Brunch no.

We made our reservation in the terminal while waiting to board. There was a table with information on the Jazz Brunch, Martini Tasting (which I highly recommend) and Chef's Table. The staff there had lists to add us onto. Our Cruise Critic friends had told us to be on the lookout and I'm so glad they did! Loved the Jazz Brunch and the Martini Tasting!

Thanks so much - I was thinking that perhaps I'd simply missed out and it was fully booked, or I was incapable of finding it on their page..... I'll be on the lookout in the terminal and buffet lines..... anywhere else to watch? This is our first NCL cruise, and we're excited!:)

Thanks so much - I was thinking that perhaps I'd simply missed out and it was fully booked, or I was incapable of finding it on their page..... I'll be on the lookout in the terminal and buffet lines..... anywhere else to watch? This is our first NCL cruise, and we're excited!:)

If you don't see the restaurant reservations desk in terminal or don't want to hang around there anymore than necessary (I know we don't! ;) ) you can also visit restaurant reservations desk after boarding (located by the guest services desk) or you can call them from any phone (on most NCL ships the number for restaurant reservations is 050 but vary on some ships).

If you don't see the restaurant reservations desk in terminal or don't want to hang around there anymore than necessary (I know we don't! ;) ) you can also visit restaurant reservations desk after boarding (located by the guest services desk) or you can call them from any phone (on most NCL ships the number for restaurant reservations is 050 but vary on some ships).

Demonyte, this is *exactly* the information I was looking everywhere for! Thank you SO much!! You've made our first NCL cruise experience a bit better already!

When I've booked it I've simply gone to the desk that takes reservations for all the Specialty restaurants and made the reservation there.

Not every cruise has a Jazz Brunch.

My DH went to a jazz brunch and loved it !!! It was advertised in the Daily. (but they almost did not have it..due to not enough people) On 2 other cruises we did not see it listed and asked at the front desk..they said there was none on the schedule..DH was very disappointed :(

How much is the jazz brunch? Anyone know if it is offered on the Getaway?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The last time we did the Jazz Brunch, it was $15. Not sure if it's gone up but in my opinion, even if it has, it's still an excellent value. I just hope they have it on my up coming cruise! :)

The last time we did the Jazz Brunch, it was $15. Not sure if it's gone up but in my opinion, even if it has, it's still an excellent value. I just hope they have it on my up coming cruise! :)

Yep, $15pp on Jade this May/June. Well worth the money.

Demonyte, this is *exactly* the information I was looking everywhere for! Thank you SO much!! You've made our first NCL cruise experience a bit better already!

We have enjoyed the Jazz Brunch on several occasions but last trip (same itinerary - Panama Canal) even though we had made reservations, it was CANCELLED due to lack of response/reservations...so be prepared that evenif you do book it....it still sometimes does not happen.

We also agree that the price is WELL worth it and we continue to hope that it is offered on our next cruise in October.

Never known it not to happen - $15 pp is a good deal - filet mignon is great.. Sounds like OP has sussed out the good deals/worthwhile activities (Jazz brunch; Martini tastings).

Look out for the German lunch as well (free BTW) - great food and entertainment.