Specialty Dining

cinnamon

I can see on the website the price of Specialty Dining packages. However it doesn't show the current price to dine in Prime C and Aqualina or the Chef's Table as a one off.

Could somebody advise me of the prices please? We are not cruising in a suite.

Also, are they ever discounted whilst onboard as the mass market lines do.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The 3 meal package is good value at $70. Despite what is says you can have all 3 meals in Prime C or Aqualina, you don't have to mix them up.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

we'll be taking advantage of the dining packages for sure! Can't wait for the Chef's Tables

The 3 meal package is good value at $70. Despite what is says you can have all 3 meals in Prime C or Aqualina, you don't have to mix them up.

We did that on our cruise. I highly recommend the Dover sole in Aquafina...delicious.

Especially when you order it WITHOUT the tomato and olive sauce, much nicer with steamed vegetables and butter. IMHO:)

Isn't that the weirdest combination? We enjoy it with lemon and butter and marvel at how Laze debones it flawlessly at the table. Agree that it is totally delicious

After reading your post I downloaded the info regarding dining packages, but not sure if it is beneficial to buy prior to cruise or just book and try on board. How would you describe the difference between the specialty dining and the dining room menu and food? I appreciate any info that can help me make the decision to purchase now or later.

I don't think you can purchase the dining packages until you get onboard. The food in the MDR is very good, but it is a class above in the speciality restaurants and with very personal service. The steaks in Prime C are some of the best we have ever had - especially the Chateaubriand. I'd also advise eating very lightly during the day when you are going to eat in one of the speciality restaurants - portions are large!