Would you go on a surprise cruise?

denmarks

Curious........

Of all those who say for sure they'd go, do they mean if someone else is paying they would go or would they also go if they had to pay their own way? :D

If someone else was paying, I'd go in a nano second. If I was paying it would take 2 nano seconds to decide.

It's adventure. All I need is my passport and a credit card (or several;)) and because I'm getting older, my meds and I'm out the door!

Huh???? Where did I mention the Caribbean in the post quoted? The mystery cruise I mentioned happened to go to Northern Europe. Murmansk was one of the ports visited. It was a round trip cruise and the passengers knew it when they booked. NO problems with air.

I think anyone going on this year's Mystery Cruise from London will be aware that the ports will be chilly in November, even if they make it into the Med, but I should think that with a small ship there will be some unusual ports called at. I'm looking forward to the reviews.

Would you take a cruise where you only knew the length but not where it was going?

Yes, I love cruising.

I'd hope the person surprising me would tell me if I need warm clothes or not, formal clothes or not.

And to answer Sail, my answer would be Yes regardless of who is paying.

Edited by NMLady

How about a honeymoon to a surprise location. When our stockbroker got married, her husband-to-be told her that the honeymoon was going to be in a warm climate, she needed her passport and nothing else. Turned out that he had chartered a sailboat in the Virgin Islands with a captain, crew and cook. She did not know the location until they got to the airport and she did not know what was happening when she got there until she got there.

DON