LIVE REVIEW - OASIS TRANSATLANTIC with Pictures

Kcjarvis

I'm excited to see what's all new! Enjoy your trip!

Thanks for keeping us all posted on the Oasis updates. We have been following you on your trip! We board Oasis November 8th-15. Cant wait! We look forward to your comments and Photos every evening!

Hey mike, I have been enjoying your review of the allure of the seas. You did an awesome job! loved the pics, and the just finished watching the Videos.:) I too, am a swimmer ( just to keep in shape though) Did you use the lap pool on allure? It looks to be pretty small. Did you see any kick boards available? ( I had a shoulder injury a few months back and still try not 100% yet:( so I take breaks and have to do a lot more kick laps! Or can anyone else answer my questions? Thanks! :)

Can you report on the status of the bananas?

I recently read* of a disastrous cruise where the bananas were in a bowl next to the ketchup and mayo. Has the world come to this? Is Oasis safe or in the danger zone?

Good News / Bad News

Oasis has run out on bananas, but...

15599906656_4bcd10cedb_z.jpg

There is no fruit near the ketchup, and no ketchup near the fruit.

15002835394_1d1741a174_z.jpg

Just got some information: When Oasis returns to FLL, Diamond Plus will not be allowed in the Suite Lounge for evening cocktails, Suites and PC only.

Were Diamond Plus go for a few drinks and meet friends?

Just got some information: When Oasis returns to FLL, Diamond Plus will not be allowed in the Suite Lounge for evening cocktails, Suites and PC only.

I have said this previously that I see this coming across the fleet. Our next cruise in 1 week makes us D+:cool:

Edited by BND

Hi ken you have been doing a great job with the review! I wanted to know did they change the beds on the oasis because I have been on her 6 times and the last time 6 months ago they needed to be changed. Let me know if you know or can find out thanks so much and keep up the great pics!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Who is having a party in a sky loft the week of November the 8th? I am in a crown loft that week! Would love to check it out would be amazing to go in that someday!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

danb1979 - move a week to 15 November and join us in my Sky Loft 1720

Marine traffic shows Oasis very, very close to FL and Fort Lauderdale. I've enjoyed both TA reviews. Very succinct and to the point, both of which I appreciate greatly.

Edited by BND

Sadly, the Florida coast is in sight. Have to go pack. I will finish the last 3 days when i get home. I have some great Cats and Oasis of Dreams pics, as well as some info on the CL.

Planning to do self departure at 6 am to avoid the chaos... Stay tuned