transfers???

lssg

Can I arrange for princess to transfer us from the ship to the airport when I get on my cruise or do I have to arrange that before i leave on my cruise with my travel agent?

When you receive your disembarkation flyer a few days before the end of the cruise it will have a place to check if you want to use Princess transfer. The cost will be charged to your onboard account. Keep in mind that your flight time will have to meet Princess' parameters.

thanks...I will look into booking transfers to the airport when we are on our cruise

You don't say which port you are going in/out of. For instance, if you are going out of Fort Lauderdale and coming back there, it is much cheaper and faster to take a taxi to the Fort Lauderdale airport. It is around $15 for a taxi vs. $25 per person through Princess.

You can arrange a transfer on the ship. As others have said, they are expensive. Unless we have a very early flight, or are disembarking far from the airport, we arrange our own transportation. As a New Yorker, I can tell you there are lots of transportation options to the airport. However, LGA is under construction, leave LOTS of time to get to the airport.

Sent from my iPad using Forums