Elephant in the room :)

I assume you're talking about the Anthem. That'll be the two nights you will be in Grande - everyone with you in Grande will be "formal" but everyone else will not be.

well apparently that's what they wrote in their email.

I was beside myself with excitement lol.

it's okay, I won't hold my breath lol

I assume you're talking about the Anthem. That'll be the two nights you will be in Grande - everyone with you in Grande will be "formal" but everyone else will not be.

Agreed - I assume you've chosen classic and will rotate through the restaurants, so the 2 nights will be the nights you eat in Grande.

Agreed - I assume you've chosen classic and will rotate through the restaurants, so the 2 nights will be the nights you eat in Grande.

No ...... They were quite specific ......

as I said on another forum, how does that work on a 3/4 night cruise when you can't get booked into the grande ??

that obviously means you might miss out then ??

I would like to state that calling your partner an elephant is not nice.

They are probably big boned and retaining water.

Pass the popcorn

you've seen my partner !!! he'd be very offended if he read that comment !!

No ...... They were quite specific ......

as I said on another forum, how does that work on a 3/4 night cruise when you can't get booked into the grande ??

that obviously means you might miss out then ??

If you can't get a reservation before you board (either Classic or regular DD) you simply go to Grande right after embarkation and make a reservation directly at the venue. Or, if you are adventurous, you just show up without a reservation and hope to get in with a minimal wait. If you want, you can formal every single night of your cruise and just keep going to Grande.:cool:

P.S. What RCI tells you at this point about Classic DD has to be taken with a huge grain of salt - it has yet to happen on any ship so lots of things can change between now and sailing.

Edited by Biker19

If you can't get a reservation before you board (either Classic or regular DD) you simply go to Grande right after embarkation and make a reservation directly at the venue. Or, if you are adventurous, you just show up without a reservation and hope to get in with a minimal wait. If you want, you can formal every single night of your cruise and just keep going to Grande.:cool:

P.S. What RCI tells you at this point about Classic DD has to be taken with a huge grain of salt - it has yet to happen on any ship so lots of things can change between now and sailing.

great !!!

If you want, you can go formal when embarking the ship.

you can go formal to sorrentos or Johnny rockets !!

quantum has introduced dynamic classic. I've been informed by RCI. just saying.