Do Oceania ships have a walking deck?

trident

there is a walking track on the O class ships around the funnel

also on both class of ships there is a walking area around the upper pool deck

R class

i-hPMrhpT-M.jpg

Edited by LHT28

On the Marina 10 laps = 1 mile around the funnel nice - most people observe rules of the road. on sea days usually all the folks are there for exercise except for the shuffleboard court Only negative on windy days, especially with the ship heading into the wind, the apparent wind can reach 50-60 mph which makes the walk/run a real calorie burner.

and posted on the R ships; 13 laps = 1 mile so yeah, you're up there for a while, but what a glorious walk...and you say "hi" or nod at the regulars--then you can feel very righteous when you go to breakfast.

I recommend Terrace for breakfast since you can get as much or little as you wish, the variety is wonderful, and the scenery is .....(make up your own adjective here!)

and posted on the R ships; 13 laps = 1 mile so yeah, you're up there for a while, but what a glorious walk...and you say "hi" or nod at the regulars--then you can feel very righteous when you go to breakfast.

I recommend Terrace for breakfast since you can get as much or little as you wish, the variety is wonderful, and the scenery is .....(make up your own adjective here!)

Actually the sign says 13 laps equals 1 Nautical mile. However, if that is correct I am able to walk a nautical mile a minute or more faster than a regular mile :p. Perhaps a re-measure is needed.

If you really want to feel good about yourself track your mileage with a GPS. You will find yourself walking a series of overlapping ovals with an average speed of perhaps 15 mph and covering around 5 miles in your 13 laps. :confused: