Missing excursion

margincall

We are 79 days out,and we notice 4 excursions listed for Nassau on NCL site,are still not listed on my ncl,including one my grandaughter would like.

Is this unusual?

Compared to recent years with NCL, yes, it is unusual.

However, currently it does seem normal, as many people are experiencing the same frustrations for MANY different cruises. Do what the rest of us are doing, check on NCL, often, or, call the ShorEx number to see if they might be able to assist you better.

We are 79 days out,and we notice 4 excursions listed for Nassau on NCL site,are still not listed on my ncl,including one my grandaughter would like.

Is this unusual?

NCL's site show all possible excursions for a port. MyNCL will only show those offered for your specific sailing.

The 4 you are not seeing could simply just not be offered for your sailing due to a variety of reasons.

NCL's site show all possible excursions for a port. MyNCL will only show those offered for your specific sailing.

The 4 you are not seeing could simply just not be offered for your sailing due to a variety of reasons.

I called NCL

I think they are negotiating the new contract

We are 79 days out,and we notice 4 excursions listed for Nassau on NCL site,are still not listed on my ncl,including one my grandaughter would like. Is this unusual?

It has to do with what the tour operators (not the cruise line) is offering that cruise. If it were closer, I would say that the tour is sold out.

I would suggest finding a similar excursion elsewhere. It may be sold out through NCL or no longer offered. You'll likely save money AND have a smaller tour group by booking with a different agency. Just google shore excursions and you'll find a few companies. I have never had an issue getting back to port and almost always book with one of the companies that will show up on top of your search.

We are 56 days out from our sailing, and only yesterday was an excursion I wanted finally offered. So it's while its possible it's sold out, for some reason they are just being super slow uploading excursions.

I wouldn't bother ringing ncl- I tried a while back and they could barely understand what I was asking (will it ever become available or are you just not offering it on my sailing). I got the super helpful answer of 'if it's not available to book right now then it's not available to book right now' ��