Reserving tables at ESPN bar??

jinglesmountjoy

Just wondered if anyone has heard of reserving tables for a bar onboard. I would love to have a table for the superbowl this year!

Just a suggestion but I personally think you'll have a much better time and for sure a better shot of saving a chair or table out on the Lido Deck watching the Superbowl on the Big Screen....

Just a suggestion but I personally think you'll have a much better time and for sure a better shot of saving a chair or table out on the Lido Deck watching the Superbowl on the Big Screen....

I did think of that but am concerned about the daylight that will be around until 8:30pm... since we'll just be off the coast of Aruba. Not sure if the screen will be bright enough to offset. Though that may be the only option... ;)

You will have no problem seeing the game on Lido. But you will have the same problem getting a good seat. Last year on Victory people were saving seats at 10am around the pool for Supewrbowl. About noon crew members came out and started to remove seats around the Lido pools. They put them back out around 5pm. People standing around all afternoon waiting. It was nuts. They also have big screen in the show lounge with waiter service for drinks. We went in there and found it to be a better picture and sound for game. Our friends were in Sports bar for the game and you are right, they had to get in there at about 2pm to get seats. They told me some people were in earlier and saved the table seats against the wall. When the game started the bar filled up with people standing at the bar. The people at the tables could no longer see all the screens and called security to get people to leave. No way they could get people out of there it was packed. Next thing you know alot of yelling back and forth and it almost got out of hand. Security had to post 4 guards at each end of the bar.

So good luck!

We will be on Glory for Superbowl this time.And we think we have it figured out.

I agree with Big Guy, the theater is optimum viewing and service. I had a great time watching the Steelers/Seahawks back in '06 or so on the Triumph.

{And IMO, John Mayer was a much better fit that Trey in the AmEx show a few Saturdays back. Had to leave for the airport maybe 4 hours after the show ended to catch a plane to Houston for my BDay cruise on the Magic.}