Port Canaveral cruise parking

lcantwait

Has anyone made reservations and pre-paid for parking at the Port Canaveral cruise terminal through their website? If so, pros, cons, would you do it again?? We are cruising in 3 weeks and I'm trying to decide whether to try this or not... :rolleyes: Thoughts???

Use Parkportcanaveral.com. They are across the street from the Radisson. I use them every time I cruise from there. I always pay ahead of time on line. I currently have a reservation with them for a cruise in December. I love the fact that I keep the car keys. Drop off and pick up from the ship is very easy and efficient.

We always park at the terminal, I like the freedom of jumping in car right after we get our luggage and not waiting for a shuttle. So it's worth it to me to pay a few extra $$. My question: is there a benefit to "reserving" and prepaying on line before? Has anyone used the Port Canaveral prepay reservations?

We always park at the terminal, I like the freedom of jumping in car right after we get our luggage and not waiting for a shuttle. So it's worth it to me to pay a few extra $$. My question: is there a benefit to "reserving" and prepaying on line before? Has anyone used the Port Canaveral prepay reservations?

Never used the service but I'm sure it's fine. If you do come back and let us know about it. I agree about parking at the terminal/port. I know where my car is, I get off the ship and am headed home.

Discount Port Parking for Partner Hotel Guests[/b]

Driving to Port Canaveral?

Many cruise passengers driving to Port Canaveral arrive at least one day before their cruise and stay in a local hotel, yet they would prefer the convenience of parking near their ship at the Port rather than taking a hotel shuttle. If this is your desire, why not save 40% on Port Canaveral parking?

Port Canaveral has partnered with 20 of our local hotels that now offer a Port Canaveral discount voucher at check out. The program is very simple. When making a hotel reservation with any of the active partner hotels listed below, tell them that you would like to take advantage of the Port Canaveral parking voucher program. During checkout the morning of your cruise, the hotel front desk will issue a voucher that you present to our parking attendant and you will receive your discount on the spot.

Please note that you cannot use this voucher when pre-paying for parking.

Save 40% on parking at the port, if staying at one of the listed hotels.

http://www.portcanaveral.com/PortCanaveral/media/Cruise-Assets/Parking-Voucher-Program_3.pdf

In the past we have used Park-n-cruise on Merritt Island, They are very well-organized, safe, and affordable ($6 a day - coupons my be available beyond that - a third of what the port parking charges). Their free shuttle will drop you off and pick you up, We plan to use them again in May for our Valor cruise.

An internet search will bring them up, they are the one on Sea Ray drive on Merritt Island

In the past we have used Park-n-cruise on Merritt Island, They are very well-organized, safe, and affordable ($6 a day - coupons my be available beyond that - a third of what the port parking charges). Their free shuttle will drop you off and pick you up, We plan to use them again in May for our Valor cruise.

An internet search will bring them up, they are the one on Sea Ray drive on Merritt Island

I agree with parking away from the port. This would be my top choice, if not for the fact that we always stayed at the Radisson, and only paid $5 extra on the room for it to include cruise parking. For only $5, I'll wait on a shuttle. If I were driving in the day of the cruise, I would use Park-n-cruise. The savings are HUGE!!! I can wait for a shuttle for those savings.

I usually prefer parking at the terminal too. But the people at parkportcanaveral have been awesome. I think we've used them 3 times now...Never had a complaint and loved saving the money. I've been first off at 7:30 & they were waiting there for me. And its maybe a 5 minute ride. Can't say enough good about them. This is the only port I don't park at the terminal. Using them again next month.

Many cruise passengers driving to Port Canaveral arrive at least one day before their cruise and stay in a local hotel, yet they would prefer the convenience of parking near their ship at the Port rather than taking a hotel shuttle. If this is your desire, why not save 40% on Port Canaveral parking?

Port Canaveral has partnered with 20 of our local hotels that now offer a Port Canaveral discount voucher at check out. The program is very simple. When making a hotel reservation with any of the active partner hotels listed below, tell them that you would like to take advantage of the Port Canaveral parking voucher program. During checkout the morning of your cruise, the hotel front desk will issue a voucher that you present to our parking attendant and you will receive your discount on the spot.

http://www.portcanaveral.com/PortCanaveral/media/Cruise-Assets/Parking-Voucher-Program_3.pdf

Now that's some good information! Thanks!

We did at Terminal 10 when they were new. Scanner couldn't recognize our barcode. Attendant just let me in

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone used this recently and how did it work for you..Thanks

• 2 months later...
For the people who used the hotels with the 40% discount,what hotel did you use.I looking for a clean hotel near some where to eat dinner

This is the list that Carnival put out:

From what I understand it has to be one of these 20 hotels.

Oh, read your post again and I see what you are asking, sorry never stayed in one....

Edited by bobsfamily

Parkportcanvernal states you can check in at 9:45 but the shuttle doesn't leave until 10:30. If I park at the terminal can we walk up anytime & wait inside. I'll be driving in from SC all night so trying to figure out what's easiest. It will be just me & DD. No hubby to help us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Are there any deals near Port Canaveral where you can stay the night before the cruise and then leave your car in their parking lot for the duration of the cruise?

thanks

A number of hotels offer the park and cruise package. The four closest to the port offering this is Country Inn & Suites, Residence Inn, Homewood Suites and a Radisson At The Port