Need to know fast--Infinity cabin 3118

fun1367

I cannot give you specific information and since I doubt you will get any very fast thought I would add a couple points. First, even if there were toilet and cold water problems a year ago (I read the post) it is very, very likely they would be completely fixed by now. Noise could be escalated a bit if it is a connecting cabin, but overall these are some of the quietest cabins on the ship. People let doors slam no matter what cabin you are in - one of my pet peeves. Everyone I have ever talked to loves the cabins in this area so I think you will be fine.

Just because there was (or wasn't) a toilet issue in the past, is no guarantee of future outcomes! Hot water is HOT..cold water is tepid...so make sure you ask to have ice in your cabin for making ice water! Noise is everywhere on a ship...especially from the hallways....can't be helped..it is what it is! Is it really loud and constant? Nope.

M class ships converted conference rooms to OV rooms a few years ago. Standard size OV but with larger windows. In good shape because fairly new.

3118 is one of them . It is an adjoining room so might be some noise from next door.

We were on Summit last year in 3120 and 3122. Very nice.

Thanks for constructive comments. Find no match on cabin 3118 on search. Guess no recent occupants have any review. Don't mind so much noise from connective room but would not like leaking toilet. Unfortunately have to find other cabin.

Why?

Thanks for constructive comments. Find no match on cabin 3118 on search. Guess no recent occupants have any review. Don't mind so much noise from connective room but would not like leaking toilet. Unfortunately have to find other cabin.