Breeze, adult pool? And Sky Course $

holdon216

actually none of the Carnival ships have "adult only" pools , there is an aft pool that has wayyy less children in it most of the time but children are allowed in it. The only Adult only area is the Serenity deck that only has two hot tubs.

Some of the Royal Caribbean ships have adult only pools. Not sure about other cruise lines.

I know the aft pools on Princess are always posted adult only, I always thought the same was true for Carnival??

I know there is no charge for the rope course. Good luck. I did it on the Breeze and can honestly say been there done that and don't need to do that again.:eek:

My whole family had fun on the Ropes Course. As mentioned, no charge. Remember to bring closed toe shoes. Keep in mind the course isn't open in high winds. It was open some hours while in port. It was closed the first sea day but open the last two sea days when the ship was heading back to Miami at a slower pace.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Carnival does have aft pools that are Adult Only. I believe my last 4 Carnival cruises were aft Adult Only pools.

I had read recently that The Breeze did not. And I am surprised that as stated above children are allowed in the aft pool. NOT a good thing for those cruising without kids and wanting to get away from the little ones.

Carnival should re think this one!!!

actually none of the Carnival ships have "adult only" pools , there is an aft pool that has wayyy less children in it most of the time but children are allowed in it. The only Adult only area is the Serenity deck that only has two hot tubs.

Some of the Royal Caribbean ships have adult only pools. Not sure about other cruise lines.

The pool at the Aft end of the Liberty is most definitely "Adults Only". On our last cruise, there was a man that brought his toddler daughter with him into the pool, and an attendant made him take the little girl out.

The Breeze aft pool is definitely NOT Adult Only. There were kids everywhere in the pool and hot tubs.

The Aft Pool on the Liberty and the Conquest are Adult Only and have signs stating Adults Only. The area surrounding the pool and hot tubs are not adult only...just kids are not allowed in the pool or hot tub.

The Breeze aft pool is definitely NOT Adult Only. There were kids everywhere in the pool and hot tubs.

The Aft Pool on the Liberty and the Conquest are Adult Only and have signs stating Adults Only. The area surrounding the pool and hot tubs are not adult only...just kids are not allowed in the pool or hot tub.

The reason the surrounding area is not "Adults Only" is because that's where the Pizza Station is located, as well as a soft serve ice cream machine and a deli.

My whole family had fun on the Ropes Course. As mentioned, no charge. Remember to bring closed toe shoes. Keep in mind the course isn't open in high winds. It was open some hours while in port. It was closed the first sea day but open the last two sea days when the ship was heading back to Miami at a slower pace.

Were the slides open while in port or on the first day?

Slides were open on first sea day and the port days, at least the ones we noticed. My kids stayed on the ship with Grandma on DR and had fun on slides and ropes course. And from Margaritaville on Grand Turk, we could see them both open. Not sure about the other ports.

In response to MuffyKismet! we have been on the PRIDE two times and just love the adults only pool on aft. It was turned into serenity and the added two hammocks. We will be back on the PRIDE in 33 days. I am pretty sure all spirit class ships have the same. As far as the BREEZE which is Dream class it does not along with the DREAM, and Magic. HAPPY SAILING!!!:;);)

The Spirit class ships have an adults only pool in the Serenity area. Love it!!!

Actually on the Spirit class ships the Serenity area is incorporated into the aft pool.