I know I haven't cruised in a while but....

Soxfan04

:cool:Do people still do the single digit dance ? Because according to my ticker I sure as hell am. Beeeeeen an awful long time since last cruise. ( if I Had any clue on how to put a dancing gif I would). Just thought I'd share!!

:cool:Do people still do the single digit dance ? Because according to my ticker I sure as hell am. Beeeeeen an awful long time since last cruise. ( if I Had any clue on how to put a dancing gif I would). Just thought I'd share!!

We are on that sailing too, and I am DANCING away!!!!

Glad to see the dance is still alive and kicking. We booked this cruise what feels like forever ago (September) so to actually see single digits and we leave for Orlando a week from tomorrow is awesome. HAPPY SAILING!!!

Glad to see the dance is still alive and kicking. We booked this cruise what feels like forever ago (September) so to actually see single digits and we leave for Orlando a week from tomorrow is awesome. HAPPY SAILING!!!

Gotcha beat! We booked March 2016 lol!!!!

Sorry no dancing for me. But I do Boo the RedSox every chance I get. Does that count?:)

Next time will be at Fenway in mid July when my Blue Jays are in your wonderful city. Mrs. Dawg and I will be booing the Sox while my BIL and SIL will be booing the Jays (They live in Beantown). It should be a fun night!:D

Sorry no dancing for me. But I do Boo the RedSox every chance I get. Does that count?:)

Next time will be at Fenway in mid July when my Blue Jays are in your wonderful city. Mrs. Dawg and I will be booing the Sox while my BIL and SIL will be booing the Jays (They live in Beantown). It should be a fun night!:D

Been up to Toronto once. Loved it. What a great city. Not a huge fan of domes but still was tons of fun. We got three games awesome seats by dugout for same price it would cost for 1 game at Fenway in descent seats. Easy to get to. Flew into buffalo drove from there.

Been up to Toronto once. Loved it. What a great city. Not a huge fan of domes but still was tons of fun. We got three games awesome seats by dugout for same price it would cost for 1 game at Fenway in descent seats. Easy to get to. Flew into buffalo drove from there.

Fenway is a bit pricey, but I guess they have to be to pay Price!:D

Have a great cruise. You'll need those happy memories when you lose to the Indians again. ;)

Of course I'll need a great cruise before October too.:(

Fenway is a bit pricey, but I guess they have to be to pay Price!:D

Have a great cruise. You'll need those happy memories when you lose to the Indians again. ;)

Of course I'll need a great cruise before October too.:(

Lose to the tribe more liked smoked again. I love francona so I was rooting for them

Lose to the tribe more liked smoked again. I love francona so I was rooting for them

Oh ya, he got stiffed by the Sox didn't he? He's a heck of a manager.

If the Jays and Indians play in October I might be rooting for Edwin Encoracion and his bird a bit too!:)