Princess transfer - Vancouver port to Seattle airport

RoperDK

Luggage handling...how does it work? Hoping to not have to load and unload our luggage too many times. Will we collect our bags at the port and take them to the bus or will they already be loaded for us? Will we have to unload the bags at the border? I had heard that they were pre-screened and the border stop should be quick and painless.

Thanks in advance,

Dawn

Luggage handling...how does it work? Hoping to not have to load and unload our luggage too many times. Will we collect our bags at the port and take them to the bus or will they already be loaded for us? Will we have to unload the bags at the border? I had heard that they were pre-screened and the border stop should be quick and painless.

Thanks in advance,

Dawn

We left our bags outside our cabin the the night before as usual but with the transfer tags on them they were put in a special area in the terminal where we claimed them as we walked to the coach. We then gave them to the driver who loaded them under the bus.

We kept our carry ons with us to/on the bus.

At the border we did not touch the bags. CBP came onboard the bus and checked id's.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I hadn't realized Princess has a transfer from Vancouver to Seattle airport. What is the earliest time they recommend for a departing flight if you take this option?

I didn't know this either, and it opens up possibilities. I'd also like to know about the flight times.

And what is the current cost of the transfer?

Figure 4 hours for the bus trip to the airport in Seattle minimum. Then add in your time to get on/off the ship, check in at the airport at lest 90 minutes before your flight departure and allow for any delays.

We have always found it easier, quicker and less expensive overall to just fly from Vancouver.

I hadn't realized Princess has a transfer from Vancouver to Seattle airport. What is the earliest time they recommend for a departing flight if you take this option?

I didn't know this either, and it opens up possibilities. I'd also like to know about the flight times.

And what is the current cost of the transfer?

I just double checked my transfer documents. They say the earliest time for departing flights should be 4 PM, but I could have sworn that it said 2 PM when I booked it. We are spending a couple of days in Seattle so flight times weren't important to me.

The cost was $69 per person.

Dawn