Remove wrinkles.

Downey wrinkle release is a lifesaver. Just spray it on, smooth out the wrinkles and let it hang for a bit.

You are quite the "dam" cruiser. Those are some long cruises and they look like some of them are B2B!

I'm looking at some Downey like options, and I know the steamy bathroom trick but there is only so much space. I was wondering if there is a way to use a hair dryer and towels on the desk top to smooth out some wrinkles.

Use a garment bag. Pack clothes most likely to crease in dry cleaning plastic. Use Downy Wrinkle Release. Or easier still, budget some money to send the important things out to be pressed.

I also pack casual clothes that are less likely to look messy - so not much cotton.

I bring a small spray bottle that I fill with tap water. If something is really wrinkled I'll spray it. Otherwise I use the spray bottle to cool me down while in the sun on the balcony

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We pack tightly. DH's shirts get folded (actually use a flip-fold) then placed up/down necks facing into a packing folder. Almost all of my clothes are wrinkle resistant. The few wrinkles that are there, usually fall off in a few hours.

Bundle wrapping also can help. onebag.com has an excellent video.