When did allure itinerary get reversed for our April cruise

when we booked allure it was Cozumel, Falmouth and Labadee.....now Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel...maybe I missed the memo, but this would be tough on those doing independent tours....no big deal for us, but I have never seen this before

when we booked allure it was Cozumel, Falmouth and Labadee.....now Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel...maybe I missed the memo, but this would be tough on those doing independent tours....no big deal for us, but I have never seen this before

When we sailed Oasis in April the itinerary was Labadee 1st & Cozumel last.

I swear I saw the same thing a few weeks back for our Eastern Cruise. Where St Kitts which had originally brought up the rear was reversed to first ahead of Nassau. I just chalked it off as not having noticed correctly at time of booking and told my wife "hey did you know we hit St. Kitts first?" She immediately responded "No we don't." I checked again and sure enough it was back to Nassau, St Thomas, St. Kitts. I SWEAR I SAW IT REVERSED!!!! But maybe I'm just seeing things. Whatever...good to go now.

I swear I saw the same thing a few weeks back for our Eastern Cruise. Where St Kitts which had originally brought up the rear was reversed to first ahead of Nassau. I just chalked it off as not having noticed correctly at time of booking and told my wife "hey did you know we hit St. Kitts first?" She immediately responded "No we don't." I checked again and sure enough it was back to Nassau, St Thomas, St. Kitts. I SWEAR I SAW IT REVERSED!!!! But maybe I'm just seeing things. Whatever...good to go now.

Interesting you say that because my upcoming Freedom cruise has an itinerary that is backwards to the way it has been running this current season. St Kitts first and Labadee last. It will be interesting to see if it gets changed in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Which date?

We're sailing 4/16 and the itinerary was changed a long time ago. I first noticed when I was on RCCL's site checking to see what prices were doing for our sailing, and I subsequently got an email from our TA. We had already booked Nachi Cocum and contacted them right away to switch dates. I'm pretty sure the itinerary was switched for the 4/2 sailing as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

In Royal Caribbean's 2017-2018 catalog, Come and Seek, on page 39, it shows that all Allure Western Caribbean cruises beginning with April 30, the order is Labadee, Falmouth and Cozumel. All previous itineraries were in reverse of this order.

We booked our 4/30 allure a little over a month ago, and it has been labedee first. I did read recently with weather they have flip flops many of the cruises, like captains check before pushing of port.

I wonder if it's more of a weather or jet flow thing. Like they have had to switch it enough to just make it permanent.

We were on Allure March 5th & driving up to the port we had Labadee first.

Once onboard we find out that they flipped to Labadee last.

We had private tours in Coz & Falmouth. I sent a quick email to both companies. They replied back 'no problem' and that was that. Both excursions went off without a hitch.

This happens a lot so the tour companies are fully prepared for it to happen.

FYI: the captain's decision was spot on! We had blue skies the whole week. In fact, when we got to Labadee on Day 6 we were the first ship there all week due to their weather being cold/windy/rainy. The day we were there; 83, sunny & perfect.

Thanks for the responses ...I must have missed the memo, although my travel agent did not let me know either...I don't know what latitude captain has with schedule, docking berths, etc are reserved far in advance...either way, I'm psyched for April 16th sailing...first cruise with grandkids :D:D

Itineraries can change at any time. Not just the order, but ports can be dropped or switched. It's in your contract and they don't have to give you any notice! Go, enjoy your cruise...regardless of the order of ports! :)

I think several got switched once Harmony came in since they seem to only do one ship at a time in Labadee now. Celebrity isn't visiting the port at all next season. They said it was due to passenger feedback but I have a feeling it was to make room for the others. If you look at the trips that were adjusted, almost all over them would have overlapped with an O class ship.

I'd agree that they make changes due to weather time of year etc. and most tour companies are very familiar with this happening and probably already know that's going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums