Breakfast ? What do you do?

I can't say I've ever tried it- there's a limit to what I'll do in the name of health! :D

Don't ever try the turkey bacon. I did once and fear I am scarred for life.:eek:

I'm coming in as another Bircher Muesli fan- you can also find it in the Solarium Bistro on the Oasis-class ships. So good!

Now if only we could have an Oasis class ship visit us! We've lengthened our Cruise Terminal in Sydney but we're getting Ovation with all it's bells & whistles instead!

Ok I'm actually asking if you can get Corned Beef Hash and Eggs in American Icon or Silk on Anthem out of UK (as the alternative to the MDR on Anthem)

We're sailing on her in September and I love Corned Beef Hash when in the U.S. and hope as this is a U.S. ship then I can enjoy on Anthem ??

Don't want to do WJ as I hate buffets !! too chaotic for me and I'm not a morning person

Last year on Celebrity Eclipse was lucky enough to be able to order CBH and Eggs every morning on Room Service on our balcony

On Allure we loved going to Park Cafe or having room service. We will be on Freedom on 10/11 and usually went to Portifino's but it looks like it will be Chops now.

I keep running into people on those mid October Freedom cruises. Giovanni replaced Portofino

Eat it!:D

Seriously, I enjoy the Diamond Breakfast in the MDR so I can enjoy a complimentary Cappuccino... Eggs Benedict is a fave... as is the Smoked Salmon plate... stewed prunes and figs... a half grapefruit...

Speaking of grapefruit, there is no grapefruit JUICE available anywhere... so sometimes I order two grapefruit halves and squeeze my own right at the table!

(I do a lot of DIY food onboard: in the Promenade Café I'll get an orange, a kiwi and a banana and make my own fruit salad... or ask for a cup of ice and pour my own (free) hot coffee with milk over it for an iced coffee...)

When I was on Oasis I tried Johnny Rockets once (wish they served free breakfast on every ship) but it was kinda greasy diner fare... on Oasis, I LOVED the Park Café breakfast, with yogurt parfaits, turkey sausage, fruit salad... everything healthy and delicious...wipeout café has the made-to-order egg station missing in the WJ on that ship...

I was also down the hall from the then-Diamond Club overlooking the Promenade (I understand it's since been moved to the location of the previous Concierge Club) and I would sometimes pick up pastries, and a croissant and cold meats, which I kept on a plate in a baggie in my cabin fridge for a great mid-afternoon pick-me-up after a day in port to hold me until late dinner.

When I eat in the WJ I try to have a different breakfast each day, there's so much to choose from: scrambled eggs, hash browns, omelette, sausage, over-easy eggs, pancakes, hard-boiled eggs, bacon, waffles, French toast, oatmeal, grits, cold cereal, toast, pastries, donuts, muffins (love the bran muffins!), yogurt, fresh fruit, canned fruit, stewed fruit, fruit juice... it's amazing to have such a selection available every day! Glad to know you can still ask for smoked salmon even though they don't put it out anymore...

ooooh, you're making me wish I were on a cruise right now...

Last cruise as D+ we went for breakfast in the Concierge Lounge. Very quiet, serve yourself; bagels, bread, croissants, there were 2 toasters. Fruit assortment platter, coldcuts. cereals, coffee, tea, milk, juices. We found it perfect for breakfast without overdoing the calories. A very peaceful place.

I keep running into people on those mid October Freedom cruises. Giovanni replaced Portofino

I've been trying to keep up with posts on where suite guests can have breakfast on Freedom . We used to go to Portifino's , but from what I have read, it looks like we go to Chop's now instead ! I guess we will find out for sure when we board !

I've been trying to keep up with posts on where suite guests can have breakfast on Freedom . We used to go to Portifino's , but from what I have read, it looks like we go to Chop's now instead ! I guess we will find out for sure when we board !

They will normally have a letter in your stateroom with the perks.