Best Beaches - Aruba and Curaceo

newparents

Hi all, would anyone know the best beaches to go to at these destinations? Thanks.

Palm and Eagle Beaches are our favorites in Aruba. Blue Bai beach in Curaçao is a bit of a distance from where the ship docks but still only a relatively inexpensive cab ride away. Most of the closer in beaches are less desirable IMO.

Enjoy.

Hi all, would anyone know the best beaches to go to at these destinations? Thanks.

I would also go to Palm Beach in Aruba. On Curacao, we enjoy Lion's Dive resort on Aquarium Beach.

Edited by clarea

I agree with Bob

Lions Dive in Curacao and Palm Beach in Aruba.

Palm beach is dominated by major hotels, however there is a public beach situated between Marriot's Surf Club and the Holiday Inn.

Though a small beach, they do have chaises and umbrellas, as well as a bar/restaurant.

All the beaches are public in Aruba, so you could just take your towels and go to any beach you want. Marriot's beach has the most depth and the Radisson's is the longest (used to bring in 100 tons of white sand yearly).

Before I started cruising in 2012, I vacationed for 20 years in Aruba on Palm Beach, believing it was the closest thing to heaven on earth.

• 3 weeks later...
I agree with Bob

Lions Dive in Curacao and Palm Beach in Aruba.

Palm beach is dominated by major hotels, however there is a public beach situated between Marriot's Surf Club and the Holiday Inn.

Though a small beach, they do have chaises and umbrellas, as well as a bar/restaurant.

All the beaches are public in Aruba, so you could just take your towels and go to any beach you want. Marriot's beach has the most depth and the Radisson's is the longest (used to bring in 100 tons of white sand yearly).

Before I started cruising in 2012, I vacationed for 20 years in Aruba on Palm Beach, believing it was the closest thing to heaven on earth.

how long a taxi ride is it to the Hyatt in Palm Beach??.. I can find the fare but not how long it takes.. thank you

how long a taxi ride is it to the Hyatt in Palm Beach??.. I can find the fare but not how long it takes.. thank you

It is not far from the port, but will probably take you about 15 - 20 minutes to get there, depending on the traffic, it you take a taxi. The bus is longer because it makes frequent stops.

It is not far from the port, but will probably take you about 15 - 20 minutes to get there, depending on the traffic, it you take a taxi. The bus is longer because it makes frequent stops.

is it true there is a water taxi that takes you from the cruise dock to the pier at palm beach??

is it true there is a water taxi that takes you from the cruise dock to the pier at palm beach??

Some of the excursion operators who contract with the cruise lines use this mode of transportation to get cruisers back and forth, but there are no water taxis that are open to the public.

Edited by Arubalisa