World Cruise 2017

Wellseasoned

Yesterday we received a preview brochure for the 2017 World Cruise. It is San Francisco to Monte Carlo, 116 days, January 6 to May 3, on the Whisper. Asia-Suez route similar to 2016. But no Atlantic, Caribbean, or South America. Nothing between Monte Carlo and San Francisco. Still looks nice.

Emtbsam

Sent you a partial list off post.

well seasoned, I can't find the price anywhere! Maybe they just sent me the brochure for ladies, like the menus of old. Or maybe if you need to see the price you can't afford it.

In any event it looks very tempting, but Larry will never go for that long.

In the collective knowledge, who knows when the individual segments of the 2017 WC will become available to book? We are thinking of 2 to 3 segments...about 40 days max.

Would getting a Silver be out of the Question?

40 days would be the longest cruise we've ever taken and even that number of days is a bit overwhelming. In our more usual Veranda, I think we might kill eachother. TMI, I guess. Glad I am semi anonymous.

I appreciate all answers/guesses.i am sure I'm not alone in wondering how long one can wait for the WC to open up to those who can't or don't want to book the entire WC.

For what it is worth, I wanted to book one segment of this year's WC, and was told no. About 3 months prior to when that segment would have started, I received an email from silver sea offering to book that. Of course, by that time, I had made other plans and told them no. So in my experience, it was 3 months prior.

In the collective knowledge, who knows when the individual segments of the 2017 WC will become available to book? We are thinking of 2 to 3 segments...about 40 days max.

Would getting a Silver be out of the Question?

40 days would be the longest cruise we've ever taken and even that number of days is a bit overwhelming. In our more usual Veranda, I think we might kill eachother. TMI, I guess. Glad I am semi anonymous.

I appreciate all answers/guesses.i am sure I'm not alone in wondering how long one can wait for the WC to open up to those who can't or don't want to book the entire WC.

For next years World Cruise we were able to book a segment in April this year, so about 11 months out. It may also depend on how well sales are going. SS claimed to have 220+ booked for 2016 in early May and significant bookings for the full 2017.