Breeze Cove #2284 or #2294

I know you asked about two different numbers, but we were just on the Breeze two weeks ago, and had #2268. There are no lifeboats directly above, but it really didn't make much difference as to how much sunlight we got on our balcony. In order to get direct sunlight on any cove balcony, the sun has to be at just the right angle. The best time seems to be before 10:00 a.m., but it's not long-lasting.

Thanks for your reply.

I was kind of guessing that was the case. They are so low down the ship, the angle would have to be perfect. Plus, it's not like we will be in our room during the day.

I'm kind of struggling on whether to pay an extra $400 for the cove, or just get an inside on an upper deck closer to the food and pool.

Edited by ilovetotravel1977

Thanks for your reply.

I was kind of guessing that was the case. They are so low down the ship, the angle would have to be perfect. Plus, it's not like we will be in our room during the day.

I'm kind of struggling on whether to pay an extra $400 for the cove, or just get an inside on an upper deck closer to the food and pool.

If it won't break your budget, go for the cove balcony. If you love the ocean as much as I do, it's great to sit out there and watch the waves go by. There were several times that I saw flying fish. Also, if you've got a balcony port side, especially nearer to the front section, it's a great place to watch for dock runners when it's time for the ship to depart. :) The one down side to having a cove balcony in the front section is that it's a longer walk to get to the Lido deck activities in the aft section. However, it's really not all that bad if you walk to the aft elevator before going up to the Lido deck.

Thanks for your reply.

*whispering in your ear* Go ahead and get the cove!

Love the coves. I couldn't decide between trying an aft, back to a lido, or another cove for our B2B on the Breeze next year. I poured over pictures and I just kept going back to the cove. I just love how close we were to the water. DH is a little miffed it's so far to a bar, but too bad! ;)

Edited by kona_wahine