All Things Freedom of the Seas!

This will be my first time on the Freedom and in all the information I found on this ship nowhere have I read that there is a Comedy Club. Please tell me there is one, that is one thing that I always look forward to.

This will be my first time on the Freedom and in all the information I found on this ship nowhere have I read that there is a Comedy Club. Please tell me there is one, that is one thing that I always look forward to.

No dedicated comedy venue on Freedom. However, there are usually one or two comedy shows in the main theater.

For anyone interested, here is our family video highlighting our activities and adventures aboard Freedom of the Seas.

[YOUTUBE]ZjiHJx6Qsak[/YOUTUBE]

That was awesome love the video!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by cajuncowgirl13

For anyone interested, here is our family video highlighting our activities and adventures aboard Freedom of the Seas.

[YOUTUBE]ZjiHJx6Qsak[/YOUTUBE]

Amazing video! I watched every minute. Made me feel like I was there

• 2 weeks later...
Getting excited to embark on FOS in one week! Random question: Which of the ports on the eastern itinerary have tenders? Thanks in advance!

Visiting CocoCay, St. Thomas and St. Maarten, the only port we had to tender at was CocoCay.

Visiting CocoCay, St. Thomas and St. Maarten, the only port we had to tender at was CocoCay.

The question may be irrelevant as Freedom will probably move to Port Everglades before I go on her again, but how was tendering at Coco Cay on such a large ship? I've been there 3 times, but each time was on Majesty. In 2007 we were there at the same time as Soverign and tendering was a disaster, but I think they have improved that since then.

The question may be irrelevant as Freedom will probably move to Port Everglades before I go on her again, but how was tendering at Coco Cay on such a large ship? I've been there 3 times, but each time was on Majesty. In 2007 we were there at the same time as Soverign and tendering was a disaster, but I think they have improved that since then.

Tendering wasn't too bad when I was on her in April. The worst part of it was waiting for the tender to fill up if on the top deck in the sun and heat. The tender ride itself was only about 10 minutes. We also got a nice view of MSC Divina anchored at a neighboring island.

Edited by A2Mich

The tendering process ran smoothly and was not a disaster at all. We did have to wait on the tender for 10 minutes or so before it head to shore.

Does the cabin bathrooms have shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hair dryer?

The bathrooms have two bars of soap and a combo shampoo/conditioner dispenser in the shower. The hair dryer is at the vanity area in the stateroom.