ms Amsterdam & ms Volendam in Juneau June 9, 2017

Scrapnana

Morning from drizzly Juneau! Sojourn has some containers to load so they asked if they could use CT dock, which is floating, as opposed to FKL which is not. Our Capt obliged so we went from AS to FKL. That means Volie is going from CT to AS when she gets here Last minute changes! You have to be able to adapt, improvise and overcome 😀😄

Copper 10-8, as an expected guest on the Amsterdam when she next visits Juneau on her 14 day itinerary, I am glad to know why the change in her dock assignment for today. We're supposed to be at the AS dock and I was expecting to see the Amsterdam there today. Thanks for the information!

I'm thinking the Volendam passengers who got off for the Tracy Arm tour got a little extra treat. The St. Phillip was stopped for several minutes off the coast and just started back at 1.7 knots. I'm betting on a nice wildlife sighting.

Roy

Yes he is; very nice man!

hello copper, we are going to be on Amsterdam doing a b2b from july 19 to aug 14. she is one of our favs having spent 45 days on her during the tales of the south pacific. Do you know about officers, capt, hotel director, cruise director? can barely wait to be back on board. would love to introduce ourselves to you then. best. doug and jill