20% off Premium and Ultimate drink packages

jimm

Not sure if this is a fleet wide sale, but Royal is currently offering 20% off the Premium and Ultimate drink packages for my January Liberty cruise.

The beverage package sale comes and goes depending on your sailing. We sailed Oasis in May and the package was never on sale for our week, but it was on sale for other weeks. It has been on sale for my Anthem sailing, but they have increased the cost of the beverage package as we get closer to sail date.

So, if the price is good now and you plan on buying one anyway, do it now, unless you have OBC you want to use. You will have to pay for the package now but you can cancel and get a refund. The lowest I saw the premium package for our Anthem sailing was $39 per day. Not sure if I can still check now since our sailing is Saturday.

The beverage package sale comes and goes depending on your sailing. We sailed Oasis in May and the package was never on sale for our week, but it was on sale for other weeks. It has been on sale for my Anthem sailing, but they have increased the cost of the beverage package as we get closer to sail date.

So, if the price is good now and you plan on buying one anyway, do it now, unless you have OBC you want to use. You will have to pay for the package now but you can cancel and get a refund. The lowest I saw the premium package for our Anthem sailing was $39 per day. Not sure if I can still check now since our sailing is Saturday.

So question; they have the 20% off for our Anthem cruise. What I can't tell is that the listed price the reduced price or the before the $20%. Might anyone know?

So question; they have the 20% off for our Anthem cruise. What I can't tell is that the listed price the reduced price or the before the $20%. Might anyone know?

The listed price should include the 20% off, you won't know the 'regular' price until you are on board.

It should be the discounted price. Whether it is the price including tips is the question, as sometimes it is and other times it isn't. You won't see the real, total price until you put it in your cart and go to pay.

I will try to remember to post the on board price on Saturday, if and when we board. Waiting to see if Hermine is going to send us to Canada instead of Bermuda.:eek::p

It should be the discounted price. Whether it is the price including tips is the question, as sometimes it is and other times it isn't. You won't see the real, total price until you put it in your cart and go to pay.

I will try to remember to post the on board price on Saturday, if and when we board. Waiting to see if Hermine is going to send us to Canada instead of Bermuda.:eek::p

Good luck!! We are on the Canada cruise after yours.

I would appreciate whatever you can find out. I am trying to justify the $$ to the hubby

Then this presents another question; are the drink package prices different for each ship/itinerary? Because I know I paid something like $67 for the Ultimate on JOTS back in November.

Yes, there can be different prices based on ship, itinerary, time of year, phase of moon, etc.

I tracked our October Allure price for months until the 20% sale kicked in. Contrary to what some people say ours was truly a 20% discount at $44 for the premium package. I don't really factor the 18% as I am paying it no matter which package I get or don't get. At $44 it was a no brainer as three glasses of nice wine and DW is just about even. For me I hope to break even by 10:00 AM most days.

Edited by jamesr3939

I have been checking our Shanghai cruise for some time now and there has been no discount offered so I ended up buying the Premium package last week. I'm guessing the discount doesn't apply for Asian cruises.

We're booked on the Ovation from Sydney to NZ (Christmas) and it is still offered -it was horrendous at AUD 2296 for the two of us for 15 nights (AUD76.53 pp/day or USD57.63) for the Premium Package - does include grats and yes, a 20% discount!

Not sure if this is a fleet wide sale, but Royal is currently offering 20% off the Premium and Ultimate drink packages for my January Liberty cruise.

I am hoping it is on our April Liberty sailing, I have it next week on my Brilliance 12 day cruise, it is not listed yet

I am hoping it is on our April Liberty sailing, I have it next week on my Brilliance 12 day cruise, it is not listed yet

Anxiously waiting for our April 16, 2017 Liberty package as well! The package seemed to go away from being book able at 'full price' when the discount came out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're booked on the Ovation from Sydney to NZ (Christmas) and it is still offered -it was horrendous at AUD 2296 for the two of us for 15 nights (AUD76.53 pp/day or USD57.63) for the Premium Package - does include grats and yes, a 20% discount!

AUD76.53 with a 20% discount?? Are the prices different for different ships/dates? For our upcoming Legend cruise (January 2017) the Premium package was about $69 and the Ultimate $72.11 - including grats and the discount.

The same offer is valid on our Freedom cruise in February. Can this offer go away or will it be available until the cruise? I still haven't decided if we will take it or not. But if there is risk that it will go away I will probably take it right now.

If we buy the package on board on day 2 or 3, I assume that we will only pay for the remaining days of the cruise? To bad that they don't offer it for a few days only, 3,4,5 or six days. Would be fine for seadays but not when in port the whole day. We will probably not use it at all on embarkation day also. No alcohol before 9 am for us...

The same offer is valid on our Freedom cruise in February. Can this offer go away or will it be available until the cruise? I still haven't decided if we will take it or not. But if there is risk that it will go away I will probably take it right now.

If we buy the package on board on day 2 or 3, I assume that we will only pay for the remaining days of the cruise? To bad that they don't offer it for a few days only, 3,4,5 or six days. Would be fine for seadays but not when in port the whole day. We will probably not use it at all on embarkation day also. No alcohol before 9 am for us...

The offer can go away at anytime.

If you purchase on board, you only pay for the days left in the cruise. You must purchase for at least 4 days.

The offer can go away at anytime.

If you purchase on board, you only pay for the days left in the cruise. You must purchase for at least 4 days.

Thanks for your reply.

Do you know if the last day also counts as a "full" day in the package? There is no chance that it will be worth the full day amount on a day we leave the ship early in the morning.

Thanks for your reply.

Do you know if the last day also counts as a "full" day in the package? There is no chance that it will be worth the full day amount on a day we leave the ship early in the morning.

No, disembarkation day does not count.