36 Hour Halloween Sale

camper49

Just found this sale....My rate would be over $300 lower IF i want to go into the gty pool...we have an "L" shape cabin that i really hate to give up. And i have to give up ES ?? And there is some obc that goes with that..$20 i think.

Guess i will let hubby make the decision....

I still don't see it on the main Carnival site but when I went to do a mock booking, it showed up. And now that I see it is a GTY rate, I will pass. I like the cabin I have selected and will save us around $200 which I don't think worth potentially going from a 4E to a 1A or 4A.

But thanks for the notice :)

Just found this sale....My rate would be over $300 lower IF i want to go into the gty pool...we have an "L" shape cabin that i really hate to give up. And i have to give up ES ?? And there is some obc that goes with that..$20 i think.

Guess i will let hubby make the decision....

We are in the exact same situation.... we are booked in cabin 7416! Our kids are in interiors and their cabins are also over $200.00 cheaper! Hmmmm......

For $300 I am willing to give up one of our random interior cabins and lose ES (highly doubt it will go much less than $230pp ($240 +$10OBC pp) for a 6 night on Breeze but are the upper/lower's included in the interior GTY's? That's a deal breaker unfortunately :(

Woo hoo....I just saved 360.00 plus got to move from OV to balcony....this will be my first balcony....so excited!!!!!

Ok that sounds appealing. But I chose my cabins for reasons, and I do not think I will risk going into a GTY pool. But you made out well with the sale!!

For $300 I am willing to give up one of our random interior cabins and lose ES (highly doubt it will go much less than $230pp ($240 +$10OBC pp) for a 6 night on Breeze but are the upper/lower's included in the interior GTY's? That's a deal breaker unfortunately :(

I am pretty sure the Upper/Lowers are included. Which is another reason I won't part with my 4E. So I spend a couple hundred more. At least I know the cabin I am in. :)

I am pretty sure the Upper/Lowers are included. Which is another reason I won't part with my 4E. So I spend a couple hundred more. At least I know the cabin I am in. :)

Just booked on the Breeze using the Halloween sale. PVP said interior GTY starts at 4A and above, no 1A upper/lower in this case.

Bummer...early saver can't price match to the Halloween Sale since the sale is only for guarantee cabins. I couldn't even upgrade on the same ship with an oceanview showing cheaper under the sale than I paid for inside under early saver.

Bummer...early saver can't price match to the Halloween Sale since the sale is only for guarantee cabins. I couldn't even upgrade on the same ship with an oceanview showing cheaper under the sale than I paid for inside under early saver.

You can switch your ES to a GTY with no problem, but then you have the GTY and are not eligible to get any additional price drops.

Yes they are.

Just booked on the Breeze using the Halloween sale. PVP said interior GTY starts at 4A and above, no 1A upper/lower in this case.

That's good to know... But on the Liberty there were cabins that were on the upper decks with an Upper/Lower layout. You may want to check with your PVP about these.

You could... but if you switch to guarantee you are no longer eligible Early Saver. You are out of that pricing.