Dancing with the Stars Fall 2015 Gowns and more

KandCsailing

I liked Julianne's dress. The flesh colored lining(?) on Carrie Ann's did not look right. Maybe if she had a chunky choker necklace to cover up where it met her skin it would not have been as noticeable.

I keep waiting for Erin to wear something less matronly and when she does, turns out I don't care for it. A little too plunging.

I actually liked Erin's dress last night, if I had a body like hers, I would wear it!:D Julianne's dress was ok but did not like what I could see of Carrie Ann's at all. Maybe it would have

Way too much "drama" last night. Each season seems to have become less about the individual's dancing (or lack of it :D) and more about the production and back stories. Alexis and Carlos' reactions to one of them going home was way over the top, IMO.

Sherri:)

Way too much "drama" last night. Each season seems to have become less about the individual's dancing (or lack of it :D) and more about the production and back stories. Alexis and Carlos' reactions to one of them going home was way over the top, IMO.

I Agree. MHO too. If I was channel surfing and came upon them I would have thought Who Died?

Breaking news overnight- Tamar Braxton had to withdraw from the show and is in the hospital with blood clots in her lungs. It's very serious and was not caused by being on the show. Pulminary embulisms will be a life-long issue for her now - she'll have to be on blood thinners and be careful about what she does (i.e. no jumping or strenuous physical activity). Poor thing.

Breaking news overnight- Tamar Braxton had to withdraw from the show and is in the hospital with blood clots in her lungs. It's very serious and was not caused by being on the show. Pulminary embulisms will be a life-long issue for her now - she'll have to be on blood thinners and be careful about what she does (i.e. no jumping or strenuous physical activity). Poor thing.

That is sad to hear. Best wishes to her.

So what will happen on the show? Will they bring back the dancer sent home or not eliminate someone next week?

How awful for Tamar.

I thought she should have withdrawn herself before the eliminations.

Carrie Ann's dress was by Jovani. It definitely needed a wide necklace to cover the clunky sewn sheer edge.

I thought Erin looked hot. Wish she would wear bigger jewelry though for some extra bling. She sometimes looked unfinished in her styling.

Julianne's gown was pretty. She seems to be wearing more flowery dresses this season.

Edited by KandCsailing

I sure wish someone else could be the female co-host, specifically someone closer in height to the contestants (pro and celeb). It constantly looks very odd to see her towering over, really, everyone.

I totally disagree. I think Erin is the best female host they have ever had. She is intelligent, beautiful and quick witted. I love her down to earth pleasant personality. Her height has no bearing on her ability to host. Do you think it "odd" when Tom is much taller than many of the contestants? So why is Erin's height an issue?

I totally disagree. I think Erin is the best female host they have ever had. She is intelligent, beautiful and quick witted. I love her down to earth pleasant personality. Her height has no bearing on her ability to host. Do you think it "odd" when Tom is much taller than many of the contestants? So why is Erin's height an issue?

I agree with you - I LOVE Erin! I think it's amusing that she's so much taller than some of the contestants, especially Carlos. That was cute. And I loved Carlos' first dance (with the rope) - didn't agree with the judges at all.

Didn't we all kind of figure that nobody would be going home this week. Sad that it's almost over. Who do you predict will win? I still think it'll be Bindi. I think she is genuinely a positive person with a sunny personality, and she's a very good dancer. I don't think she's fake at all.

Who do you predict will win? I still think it'll be Bindi. I think she is genuinely a positive person with a sunny personality, and she's a very good dancer. I don't think she's fake at all.

I think Bindi will win also, but I didn't really like their trio dance last night though or their first dance.

Was nice to see Peta back dancing.

I like Erin as a host too--she's funny and seems genuine; does make some hilarious blooper remarks sometimes! I don't mind her height, though it is kind of funny to see the height differences at times.

I actually really liked her dress last night for a change--fit her non-figure well and actually gave her some curves. The judges dresses were ok, though Carrieanne's didn't seem to fit right.

Alek's first dance seemed way over-rated to me but maybe I missed something. I wasn't surprised at no elimination; lots of great dances last night. I think I am rooting for Bindi to win as she is an amazing dancer and seems to be a really nice person.

The judges down scoring her for not getting 'down and dirty' seems wrong to me; she's 17 and not everything needs to be super sexy at that age, or any age. Just my opinion.

I am expecting Bindi to win for a number of reasons. The dancer that has amazed me the most however, is Alek. For someone who is not used to being in the spotlight, he has been remarkable.[/Q

I agree with you, Alek is not the best dancer by far, but he certainly has made the most improvement of any of the other dancers. It is amazing to me how well he does dance for someone with no experience.

Bindi will win, that's been obvious since the first show, but I think it's a toss up for the next 3 places. I think it will all come down to whose fans vote.

I liked Carrie Ann's dress this week, at least what I could see of it. Erin's dress was ok, I usually like what she wears but not so much this week. Maybe in a different color?

Glad this season is almost over as it has not been one of my favorites.

I loved Erin's dress (think that is the first time I've said that). It had great bling, it was age appropriate, and she looked fantastic in it.

Mixed review on Julianne's. I liked it better when she stood up but did not like the blue belt. Also, the top did not flatter her.

Couldn't tell much about Carrie Ann's other than it was black and beaded.

I also loved the silver dress Bindi wore for one of the dances (quick step, I think).

Not real surprised with the outcome. Bindi is going to win but I can't decide which of the guys will be second and which third. At lease we only have to wait until tomorrow to find out.