Need new ideas??

w8ing2cruz

We have been to Aruba several times, mostly as a port stop on cruises but did also spend one week there.

We've taken an independent jeep tour to all the sites on the Atlantic side - including the Natural Bridge before it fell :eek:

We've swam in the Natural Pool via horseback ride.

We've been to DePalm Island and Baby Beach (twice) snorkeling.

We've been on two different catamaran tours (love these).

Did stand up paddle boarding.

Hung our on both Eagle and Palm beaches.

We LOVE Aruba but are wondering what we have missed? Any/all ideas would be fabulous - Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Caribbean Helicopter does a great tour into the live volcano on Montserrat

OK, Not sure how this helps? Montserrat us a far piece from Aruba and Caribbean Helicopters doesn't list a tour on Aruba.:confused:

Edited by Pyrate13

• 2 weeks later...

rent a vehicle & drive to San Nicholas to visit Charlie's bar....get the Jumbo & Dumbo Shrimp. We actually drove to Baby Beach first...very nice & not crowded at all. Shallow waters. Just past that is a "makeshift" pet cemetery right on the beach that is pretty cool to look at/photograph, Then Charlie's bar as it usually doesn't open until after 11. The drive is pretty easy .

• 2 weeks later...
Since you have done so much and love Aruba, can I ask YOU what your favorite has been?

Hard to say - I prefer Eagle Beach to Palm but love all of the watersports available at Palm. Probably my most favorite is sailing on a catamaran and snorkeling. Really can't go wrong in Aruba :p

Do you get tired standing in one spot holding it up?

Don't need to hold it up. Segways balance themselves. The tour makes several rest stops and stops at the lighthouse for about 15 minutes so you are not standing still all the time. Lots of fun and easy to ride.

Vicki

Don't need to hold it up. Segways balance themselves. The tour makes several rest stops and stops at the lighthouse for about 15 minutes so you are not standing still all the time. Lots of fun and easy to ride.

Vicki

We did a Segway tour in Antigua and had a great time. Best port stop on that cruise

• 1 month later...

You could check out the Donkey Sanctuary or the Ostrich Farm. We toured the aloe plant one year as well (It was kinda 'meh', but we are always looking for new things to do there since my parents have a timeshare and go there for 3 weeks every year since 1998 lol)

I've never tried the caves in Arikok National Park, but it's been on my list for years. lol