Jc breakaway cruise director

teseo

I heard Julie is off the BA since last week and JC has replaced her as CD. I will be on the BA in 5 weeks and i would like to hear how is JC doing as CD. I think Julie is amazing but i know she can't be there forever, so i hope JC is good as well.

I heard Julie is off the BA since last week and JC has replaced her as CD. I will be on the BA in 5 weeks and i would like to hear how is JC doing as CD. I think Julie is amazing but i know she can't be there forever, so i hope JC is good as well.

Is this just a rumor?

She has done such a great job!

Yes; Where is she going?

Maybe prepping for the NCL Escape ?

Norwegian's CDs rotate in and out every couple months, right? Julie will be back. I haven't heard anything about the relative merits of JC.

Norwegian's CDs rotate in and out every couple months, right? Julie will be back. I haven't heard anything about the relative merits of JC.

JC was our the CD on 2 of my cruises and was great!!! Really love his personality. Even friends on FaceBook with him. Great guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I generally don't give too much care who is the CD but we did have JC (he seemed to go back and forth as JC Sanchez and Johnny Cash Sanchez on our trip) but we had him on the Dawn and he was great. He was all over the place and very nice. Never had Julie and we were on the BA this year and I couldn't tell you who the CD was that is how not good they were.

Neither did I. She seemed a bit fake and self-indulgent.

I don't argue that because that is the impression you got from her and that is ok, and as they say, to each their own. We personally think she is great, a lot of high energy, always present and no just for a few minutes like most of the CD, that just show up to the event say hi and leave everything on the hands of the Assistant CD to run the show. every party, she was at, she stayed until the end and had great interaction with everybody, kids, teens and adults.

But anyway, I would like to hear from the paxs that just got off the BA to know about JC, and how has done as CD.

I don't argue that because that is the impression you got from her and that is ok, and as they say, to each their own.

We personally think she is great, a lot of high energy, always present and no just for a few minutes like most of the CD, that just show up to the event say hi and leave everything on the hands of the Assistant CD to run the show. every party, she was at, she stayed until the end and had great interaction with everybody, kids, teens and adults.

But anyway, I would like to hear from the paxs that just got off the BA to know about JC, and how has done as CD.

Thank you for writing.

I had the privilege of sharing some personal moments with Julie and was also impressed.

Hope to meet her again.

'nuff said.

Edited by $hip$hape

Thank you for writing.

I had the privilege of sharing some personal moments with Julie and was also impressed.

Hope to meet her again.

'nuff said.

I really like Julie very much. She was always very friendly greeting passengers and always said hi and would love to sail with her again as well.

Suzanne

Neither did I. She seemed a bit fake and self-indulgent.

That describes every cruise director I have encountered. I think it is a requirement to be like that. You must have an over the top personality otherwise no one will notice you or think you are dull. This is the reason many find the cruise director annoying. I just find them annoyingly funny. I have been on cruises where people hate the cruise director for being so annoying. So I turn on the TV when they play the newlywed game on the TV channel and turn the TV up really really loud, just to annoy my ship mates :)

We're on the BA 12/21/14 sailing and I suspect we'll have JC as our CD...willing to hear him out and see if he's personable, funny, and exhibits humor, sarcasm, and satire.

IMHO, the best CD we've enjoyed was on CCL: John Heald...he seemed to just keep following us on each newer and bigger ship CCL rolled out that we then booked...

We're on the BA 12/21/14 sailing and I suspect we'll have JC as our CD...willing to hear him out and see if he's personable, funny, and exhibits humor, sarcasm, and satire.

IMHO, the best CD we've enjoyed was on CCL: John Heald...he seemed to just keep following us on each newer and bigger ship CCL rolled out that we then booked...

John Heald is different from most CDs IMHO because he's an old fashion entertainer rather than just an MC, which many CDs seem to be these days. You won't find John Heald dancing around at the deck parties anymore, but I do hope to sail with him at least once more before he hands it up!

I'll be in Breakaway 11/9 and look forward to seeing JC.