Junior Suite access to Sun Deck?

Refresh my memory... Does JS get access to Sun

Deck? I know not the Suite Lounge..., or CK... Please advise! I know double points.

No, GS or better and Pinnacle members get access to reserved pool deck seating.

What's the best incentive ever for JS on Oasis Class?

Bigger cabin (their regular balcony cabins are small), double points, access to

CK for dinner. And better chance to get upgraded to a GS. ;)

Edited by island lady

Dinner in Coastal Kitchen. We were on Oasis last April and they unofficially offered it to us. We ended up there 4 nights.

Because of the wonderful experience, we decided to book JS as often as we can when Oasis comes to PC.

CK is nice, but it's the extra space that means the most to us. Especially the space on the balcony for a lounger.

And that's why we have 9 booked next year. Best incentive ever

That's terrific and lots of B2B for y'all to boot!! :). We too usually book JS on oasis class as well for double points, CK access, more cabin room, etc. .as we try and make pinneapple ASAP.

Mark

But you do get CK for dinner. :D

Slight divergence of topic. CK is currently on Oasis and Quantum class? Anywhere else that I may have missed? I've read to the best of my memory all good things about CK, but didn't have a suite on Oasis and my next two cruises are on smaller older ships. What's the one thing people really like about CK?

Slight divergence of topic. CK is currently on Oasis and Quantum class? Anywhere else that I may have missed? I've read to the best of my memory all good things about CK, but didn't have a suite on Oasis and my next two cruises are on smaller older ships. What's the one thing people really like about CK?

Yes Bill, CK is only on Oasis and Quantum class so far.

We enjoyed it on Oasis. The venue is very nice (old Viking Crown), it's quieter than the MDR, less hectic, the food is made to order, they have excellent flatbreads.

These are very similar to the menus we had:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46820719&postcount=31

Relaxed experience

I have a question about the flatbreads in CK. Are they considered a starter? Do they have them available at lunch and dinner?

Yes, they are considered a starter, but you can make them your entire meal if you like. They are for sure available at dinner, but I don't know about lunch.

Dinner in Coastal Kitchen. We were on Oasis last April and they unofficially offered it to us. We ended up there 4 nights.

Because of the wonderful experience, we decided to book JS as often as we can when Oasis comes to PC.

You and me both John.

Direct center hump for my January cruise. :D

Edited by island lady

Curious on opinions here. We will be sky class on oasis end of summer (can't wait) and with our almost one year old. We just did winjammer with her last cruise but want to do CK a few times for obvious reasons. Can you do dinner relatively fast there? I would assume so? I assume suite bar drinks are included with dinner? What time does it open for dinner? When can I start making reservations? We would be bringing our daughter with us and she is very well behaved and we would just leave if she got fussy. We would need early dinner times though. So this seems like the perfect specialty restaurant for us since it is included in our suite price so we could just leave if she had an off night.

Also, I know the official rules but any experience on just walking in and grabbing a beer during the day and just leaving with it? We may want to bring a drink to our cabin.

Edited by topnole

You and me both John.

Direct center hump for my January cruise. :D

I also try for the non connecting ones. ;)

We were able to secure the same cabin for all those fall 2017 voyages by booking onboard the night they were released. Fabulous girl named Jemma helped us