Camouflage clothes

dkjretired

I know some of the islands in the Caribbean do not allow camo clothing, just curious what if any the policy is in Bermuda. I only ask because I have a very nice camo pair of shorts.

It is true that cameo clothing is not allowed in much of the Caribbean. While Bermuda is not in the Caribbean I suggest don't risk it.

Edited by Charles4515

It is true that cameo clothing is not allowed in much of the Caribbean. While Bermuda is not in the Caribbean I suggest don't risk it.

Been there about a dozen times, know it's not in the Caribbean, I was just curious.

Not that I own any camo clothing, but what's the reason?

Only the Military is allowed to wear it in some countries so that civilians won't be confused for Military. Also the Military might be used for crime prevention in those countries.

Edited by Charles4515

I know some of the islands in the Caribbean do not allow camo clothing, just curious what if any the policy is in Bermuda. I only ask because I have a very nice camo pair of shorts.

Just googled it and found info on another travel site that says no camo allowed on Bermuda. However, I cannot find any other sites that cite it as a law. Definitely no camo on Jamaica, Barbados or St Lucia.