Any word yet on 2019 itineraries?

Jay Bee

Has anyone heard anything about itineraries for summer of 2019 and later? The only ones up now are for Alaska. The Viking people on the phone don't seem to have any information.

And some for Asia as well. Can't wait for the brochure!

I enquired again yesterday about 'Empires of the Med' for 2019 and was told by Viking office in Sydney that details would be available between June and Sept this year. I am not sure whether they know that the info will be available, or if they just assume it will be. We sail 1 July (our first with Viking :)) so we might learn something whilst on-board. F

I enquired again yesterday about 'Empires of the Med' for 2019 and was told by Viking office in Sydney that details would be available between June and Sept this year. I am not sure whether they know that the info will be available, or if they just assume it will be. We sail 1 July (our first with Viking :)) so we might learn something whilst on-board. F

I wonder if they will publish them all at once for the next time block or if they will dribble out.

We are interested in "In the Wake of the Vikings" which is dependent on repositioning a ship from the Baltics to North America and so is only offered in September. They have 2 ships doing it this year, only one in 2018. I am not up enough on which ship is doing what area to know how this might pan out in the future.

If you hear something on -board, please post! Thanks!

We have booked Far East & Alaska 2019. I saw it on the Viking website. This is a back to back segment of their world cruise that year. We saved a $1,000 by booking it as one cruise verses each segment separately. Viking then increased the air fare $1,000, shame on them! That did not sit well with me or our travel agent, we will look into booking our own air fare.

It seems that even late 2018 cruises are TOP SECRET. I think that given the possible uncertainties of when the new Sun & Spirit ocean ships will be ready and able to take cruises I think that everything is in flux.

Star (April 2015)

Sea (April 2016)

Sky (early 2017)

Sun (late 2017) OCTOBER

Spirit (2018) JUNE

Song (Sept. 2020)

[unnamed] (2021)

[unnamed] (2022)

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone heard anything about itineraries for summer of 2019 and later? The only ones up now are for Alaska. The Viking people on the phone don't seem to have any information.

Word is that 2019 WC will go down SA including the Falklands the up to Chilen, Peru, Easter Islands w numerous stops to SAfrica...

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone.

It looks like Viking Sky is to have 6 winter cruise to Northern Norway between january and march 2019 :)

We had an email from Viking earlier this week inviting us to register our interest in one of these trips, no full itinerary was available but it sounds a great trip.