Who will we get on Hawaiian cruise??

Go-Bucks!

Unfortunately, our Nov. 25, 2015 Hawaiian cruise on the Grand Princess will not have Elua. :( I've also read that David Cole CD is a great addition to the cruise, but haven't seen anything about who our CD will be.

So, does anyone know who we will have and if they will be as good as Elua seems to be? I'm really disappointed about this, but cannot switch cruises because of a work conflict. Any info is appreciated! :)

Edited by Go-Bucks!

Unfortunately, our Nov. 25, 2015 Hawaiian cruise on the Grand Princess will not have Elua. :( I've also read that David Cole CD is a great addition to the cruise, but haven't seen anything about who our CD will be.

So, does anyone know who we will have and if they will be as good as Elua seems to be? I'm really disappointed about this, but cannot switch cruises because of a work conflict. Any info is appreciated! :)

Rebook your cruise for mid November out of LA (I think Ruby). ELUA will be on that voyage.

Rebook your cruise for mid November out of LA (I think Ruby). ELUA will be on that voyage.

As I said in my original post, we cannot change the date because of a work conflict. My friend and I are college instructors and the semester isn't over until the date we're going.

Can you answer my questions, though? Since we won't get Elua and David Cole, who will provide the entertainment/enrichment for OUR Hawaiian cruise??? :confused:

Perhaps EULA can help you. We have them on April 29th on the Star.

There is a "live from" thread going right now. Perhaps you can check

that, see who is performing and ask the OP to see if they can get any info from those performers as to where they will be in November.:)

Really?? Elua is scheduled through the end of 2015. Why wouldn't the other ship's Hawaiian enrichment be scheduled too??

Schedules are not set in stone. Stuff happens. People get sick, quit, move away, any number of things. Keep an eye on the CD thread to see who will possibly be your CD then. Even so, you can have a great time on your cruise even if Dave Cole and EULA aren't around. I took a Hawaii cruise with a CD whose initials are LC and I had a good time!

Aloha, It could be the other Hawaiian Ambassador duo, Makani E, Kimo And Lokelina. I really enjoyed them, super nice people with real Hawaiian Aloha spirit. Their Lei, Hula and Ukulele classes were wildly popular on my cruise. HANG LOOSE!

Edited by hpeabody

Aloha Kakou,

I just went and checked their website, and according to the information in there, Makani E, Jim and Rozz will be working on this cruise. They are a couple who have been with Princess since last season, and are currently on the Star Princess.

Yes, schedules can change, but since it's on their website, I would say it's a pretty sure thing. NO matter who you end up having, I'm sure you'll have a great time...hey, it's a cruise and you're going to Hawai'i...how can you not?:)

Aloha No,

Dave

(of Elua)

http://www.facebook.com/eluamusic

Go-Bucks, Makani E is scheduled for your Hawaiian cruise, per their posting here and their Facebook page. They are Kimo (Jim) and Lokelina (Roz). We have cruised with them twice and the last time we also had Dave Cole as CD. The combination was Magical and the Aloha Spirit was everywhere. By the end of the cruise, they had over 50 playing ukulele and 48 ladies/one guy doing the hula in the Princess theater. Every night, Makani E would entertain in the Atrium and two nights they played regular dance music in the Wheelhouse. We'll be doing the Oct. 24 Hawaiian cruise, the one before your Nov. 25. They are a friendly couple and we share the love of the Island's Local Grindz, especially Malasadas:D. Aloha!

Aloha Kakou,

I just went and checked their website, and according to the information in there, Makani E, Jim and Rozz will be working on this cruise. They are a couple who have been with Princess since last season, and are currently on the Star Princess.

Yes, schedules can change, but since it's on their website, I would say it's a pretty sure thing. NO matter who you end up having, I'm sure you'll have a great time...hey, it's a cruise and you're going to Hawai'i...how can you not?:)

Aloha No,

Dave

(of Elua)

www.facebook.com/eluamusic

Thank you so much for your answer, Dave!! I know we'll have a wonderful time no matter who is on our ship. You guys just have such a great reputation for making the cruise a real Hawaiian immersion. I'm sure Makani E, Jim and Rozz will do a good job too. :D

As I said in my original post, we cannot change the date because of a work conflict. My friend and I are college instructors and the semester isn't over until the date we're going.

Can you answer my questions, though? Since we won't get Elua and David Cole, who will provide the entertainment/enrichment for OUR Hawaiian cruise??? :confused:

Please forgive me for my lapse in reading. I am a retired teacher and got so upset with my kids for not reading the details. I am guilty of doing the same.

Aloha!

We'll be on your cruise Nov 25th-Dec 10th! Looking forward to seeing and meeting you all too! We'll have a lot of Hawaiian activities happening all around the ship! Hula, 'ukulele, various lei making classes, port lectures, lectures on the Hawaiian foods and language, and LOTS of Hawaiian music & dance! Make sure to stop by & say "hi"!

If you can't switch cruises, what difference does it make? There is a lot more to an Hawaiian cruise than the entertainer. Looks like you got your answer. Enjoy your cruise. Edited by billco

Aloha!

We'll be on your cruise Nov 25th-Dec 10th! Looking forward to seeing and meeting you all too! We'll have a lot of Hawaiian activities happening all around the ship! Hula, 'ukulele, various lei making classes, port lectures, lectures on the Hawaiian foods and language, and LOTS of Hawaiian music & dance! Make sure to stop by & say "hi"!

Looks like all is not lost. There were many compliments written about these folks on the cruises that they were on last year. Sounds like Princess is trying hard to get the "Hawaiian Spirit" on most of their Hawaii cruises by getting Elua and Makani E on those cruises. A welcome change it would seem to me. :cool: