Transportation to and from Port Canaveral

From WDW to PC your easiest and cheapest option is likely to be a one way car rental. The car rental offices in PC/Cocoa Beach will shuttle you to the port after you return the car.

After the cruise, unless you have a very late flight, a shared shuttle from PC to MCO is likely your best option - CB shuttle, Executive VIP and STAR transportation are among the many that are often suggested on these boards.

Try searching the FLA departure boards for more info.

Good luck!:)

I booked the Buena Vista Palace (on Disney property, but the hotel is not owned or operated by Disney) through Royal Caribbean. The transportation from the hotel to Port Canaveral is included. I booked Mears transportation shared ride to get from the airport to Buena Vista Palace.

Following the cruise, I booked transfer through Royal Caribbean to take me from Port Canaveral to the Airport ($37 one way, one person). The transfers are coach buses between the airport and Port Canaveral.

If you are staying at a Disney resort, in addition to the previous posts, another option is taking a shuttle to the airport and book the transfer through Royal Caribbean. Have the shuttle driver drop you off at the transportation level at the airport. The transfers would be $74 per person round trip. Royal Caribbean will ask for arrival flight information for the day of embarkation. Just give then info about a flight arriving at MCO from your home airport around the time you will arrive at the airport via a shuttle from Disney.

We have used them a couple of times -- no complaints -- would use them again.

Another vote for Travelynx...very reasonable rates, prompt service, clean comfortable vehicles. Would definitely use them again.:)

I have used Cocoa beach shuttle in the past and it worked great. Others are reporting recently to stay away from them as they are messing up a bit. I was going to try Royal this time, signed up and things started to not work well as far as communication goes, I researched them and every one says stay clear of them. On game day I don't need issues.

I am going to use Travel Orlando Transportation. Four of us round trip with tip is $203 in a van, Orlando airport to Cocoa beach and back

I have used Cocoa beach shuttle in the past and it worked great. Others are reporting recently to stay away from them as they are messing up a bit. I was going to try Royal this time, signed up and things started to not work well as far as communication goes, I researched them and every one says stay clear of them. On game day I don't need issues.

I am going to use Travel Orlando Transportation. Four of us round trip with tip is $203 in a van, Orlando airport to Cocoa beach and back

We recently cruised with daughter, SIL and grandkids. They did Cocoa Beach Shuttle and we did Travelynx. They were picked up to go back to the airport in a small older model van with no windows in the back. Travelynx provided us with a full size brand-new(at least it looked brand-new) bus which ended up being about half full...very comfortable. Also on the way to the ship, my kids were again "stuffed" into a smallish van with 4 or5 other people. We were picked up at our hotel and were the only passengers in a 10 passenger van. This may not be the norm, but it certainly sold me on Travelynx and they were no more expensive than Cocoa Beach. Just FYI. :)

Have those of you who have used Travelynx used the shared shuttle or the private one? The private one is much more expensive.

I'm also interested to know the same thing for Cocoa Beach shuttle.

We used Travelynx's shared shuttle both TO and FROM and were never packed in. Plenty of room round trip.

We used Travelynx's shared shuttle both TO and FROM and were never packed in. Plenty of room round trip.

Same here. Going to the ship we were the only passengers, just DH and me.

Returning to the airport, we rode in a full-size bus which was about half full....shared shuttle both times very comfortable. Travelynx was a very well run operation in our experience.:)

Same here. Going to the ship we were the only passengers, just DH and me.

Returning to the airport, we rode in a full-size bus which was about half full....shared shuttle both times very comfortable. Travelynx was a very well run operation in our experience.:)

Do either of you recall if Travelynx responds to emails promptly? We've used Cocoa Beach Shuttle many times with very good results, but I've had problems getting email confirmations, and getting prompt responses to email inquiries.

Archived