ms Eurodam and ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Juneau September 4, 2017

Scrapnana

Looks to me the one closest to the library is the CT dock where the Nieuw Amsterdam will be going.

Roy

Thanks. Just now (after extensive search on another window) found a map of the new docks. So it appears that the E'dam is at the AS (Alaska Steamship) dock? Or am I still disoriented?

cruisetimetables shows a Panama Canal cruise to San Diego. Were you looking on the HAL site. It may not be listed there because it's sold out.

Roy

I got it from the HAL site when perusing it, never saw it come up on cruise timetable site. Of course when HAL doesn't list it - why should I?

I got it from the HAL site when perusing it, never saw it come up on cruise timetable site. Of course when HAL doesn't list it - why should I?

HAL has a box that says "Show Sold Out Cruises". If it isn't checked some cruises won't show up. I prefer cruisetimetables since it also shows most charters.

Roy

HAL has a box that says "Show Sold Out Cruises". If it isn't checked some cruises won't show up. I prefer cruisetimetables since it also shows most charters.

Roy

Those charters have fooled me sometimes. I'm looking for HAL logo and the charters have their own personal ones. Missed many a sailing I was searching for that way.