Extra tips on what to pack that i am missing?

BAMAMOMOF3

For me it was ear plugs and eye sleep mask. I go to bed first and am a light sleeper.

the bands to keep your eye/sun glasses on your face. My brand new prescription sunglasses I picked up last friday for sunday departure are at the bottom of the Caribbean.

Aloe to keep in fridge

passport, drivers license, plane tickets, eyeglasses, prescriptions, sunglasses, sunscreen, shoes, clothing, bathing suit and cover ups, hair brush, toiletries, medications, advil, vitamins if you take, shoes/sneakers, lanyard, watch, jewelry, money, plastic baggies to put cookies or any type of food if you want to take back to the cabin and have it later, cell phone and charger, iPad

I got these for my Vista cruise and it was great for in the shower to hold our shampoo, razors, etc. I bought the 3 pack on Amazon and they're inexpensive.

Would you happen to have a link to this? I can't seem to find it but maybe I'm not searching the right thing. I searched for "travel shower caddy" but it didn't come up.

Would you happen to have a link to this? I can't seem to find it but maybe I'm not searching the right thing. I searched for "travel shower caddy" but it didn't come up.

Sure! Here you go :)

https://www.amazon.com/COSMOS-Assorted-Clothespin-Multi-purpose-Organizer/dp/B01ISHFR4K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493000608&sr=8-1&keywords=3+pack+clothespin+hangers

I always tend to over pack, but I find I need space for dress and casual wear plus swimwear, shoes, toiletries etc.. Does anybody only pack a carryon size bag for a 7 day cruise? If so, how do you do it?

Yes I do. I only have a carry on and under seat bag. I roll my clothes. One side of the case is for shoes and the other is for clothes. You don't need as many as you think. It's OK to wear pants twice as you're usually not in the same thing all day long anyway especially if you hang out by the pool. Bring things that mix and match. I am also a fan of maxi dresses. Very comfortable and don't take up much space.

Seasick pills (I use Bonine). It can save your cruise. Also, large lidded drink cups are helpful. A couple of clothespins or chip clips. An multi- pronged extension cord WITHOUT a surge protector. Downy Wrinkle Release spray. Worn-in comfortable shoes. A pen, pencil, and highlighter. Small pad of paper. Magnets (the walls and doors are all metal).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I bring a small fan.....I like the noise and the breeze when I sleep. A large lidded cup for coffee, theirs are too small and I enjoy making a big cup and taking it to my balcony. A small flashlight, or a night light, the room is pitch black at night and I don't disturb anyone for a nighttime bathroom break. A power strip, they only have 1 or 2 plugins in the room and if you have multiple things, you wont have to switch around........................... Heading out on the Norwegian Breakaway in 3 days.......I'm so ready!!

I always tend to over pack, but I find I need space for dress and casual wear plus swimwear, shoes, toiletries etc.. Does anybody only pack a carryon size bag for a 7 day cruise? If so, how do you do it?

I can get everything into my carryon size bag. As mentioned, I roll my clothes- but I also use packing cubes. I can roll my items up, place them in various sized cubes, zip those shut and still have room for shoes. Also, the cubes come in handy for putting dirty clothes in while you are traveling. Many different brands, but found some great ones online at ebags. Everyone in my family now have them.