Wanted Women's Toiletry bag

I have a LL Bean Toiletry bag that I love, can fit full bottles and bunch of stuff.

I am looking for a toiletry bag that will go with my 311 clear bag for TSA. It is a conundrum as I don't want something to big but not to small. I was thinking eBags Pack-It-Flat Toiletry Kit but think it might be to big. I did purchase Travelon Compact Hanging Toiletry Kit, was too small and fell apart after the first use/hand wash. The bag must have a hook to hang it up. Pockets on the outside is a nice feature.

Toiletry bags? Pick a store, any store;)...I have seen them everywhere:

Target, Marshall's, TJMaxx, and Stein Mart are 4 stores that carry them.

Decide what your toiletry packing philosophy is--- one big bag for everything or different bags for different categories. Once that is figured out it'll become easy. Do you bring full size bottles or decant/purchase/condense your various lotions, potions and meds.

How do you use the bathroom? Do everything in there or only 'duties' and primping done at the vanity?

We use small bags divided up by purpose-bathroom, makeup, primping, meds. This also makes packing easier as we can always find holes in the suitcases that a larger bag won't fit.

Edited by SadieN

Decide what your toiletry packing philosophy is--- one big bag for everything or different bags for different categories. Once that is figured out it'll become easy. Do you bring full size bottles or decant/purchase/condense your various lotions, potions and meds.

How do you use the bathroom? Do everything in there or only 'duties' and primping done at the vanity?

We use small bags divided up by purpose-bathroom, makeup, primping, meds. This also makes packing easier as we can always find holes in the suitcases that a larger bag won't fit.

Amen!

I use ziploc bags. Cheap, disposable, and easy to take a few extras. The gallon sized ones will hold several large or lots of small items. And they're leak-resistant/proof. I don't feel a need for anything fancier, especially since nobody will see it and I can see what's in each bag without having to open it.

I use ziploc bags. Cheap, disposable, and easy to take a few extras. The gallon sized ones will hold several large or lots of small items. And they're leak-resistant/proof. I don't feel a need for anything fancier, especially since nobody will see it and I can see what's in each bag without having to open it.
I use a hodge podge of ziploc bags as well. I used to have all these fancy pretty totes but in the end a good ziploc is perfect! I love that if something spills or it just starts to look a little dirty then I just throw it away and I can see exactly what is in each bag. Using clear baggies will also help if your bag does get selected for additional TSA screenings. I travel over 100,000 miles per year and if I am checking a bag I usually lay out my ziploc bags of toiletries right on top as those are the items that TSA usually wants to inspect so it keeps them from pawing through the rest of my bag and if they can easily see the contents of the ziploc bag then they don't even open it. I want as few people as possible touching my things! I also place all my undies in a ziploc for the same reason! :D

I use the freezer ziplock bags as my bag ( and I thought it was only me that used them)! Plus I use smaller sandwich bags to divide up things. Works for me! I also use an over the door organizer for all sorts of things. Really works for us.