How do RCL's Chops/Giovanni's Table compare to DCL Palo/Remy? Thanks!

In my opinion Chops and Giovanni's are very good to excellent for what they are, a steakhouse aspiring to be Morton's or an upscale Italian restaurant (no lasagna, etc). Palo and Remy are exceptional by any standards. The Royal Caribbean restaurants and the Disney restaurants are entirely different concepts but all are enjoyable for what they are.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

IMO, Remy far exceeds Chops and Giovanni's, but both Chops and Giovanni's are comparable to Palo (for dinner). To me, one of the big advantages of the specialty restaurants on RCCL is that they allow kids. Our DD is 13 and has loved going to the specialty restaurants on RCCL.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think Remy would be better than Chops. To be honest, never tried Remy but I have tried Ncl cagney and that was much better than my chops experience.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Sad to hear, I am a foodie :p That said, it sounds like the Chef's Table would be interesting. I am going to look to see if Adventure of the Seas has one.

Thanks all!

Adventure has a chef's table. It's $85 pp. I was just on the Adventure and it has the best Chops I've eaten at. Chops was just added to this ship and it has an unique menu. Supposedly they are using a higher grade of beef. Try the lamb chops, upcharge lobster lobster, bone in ribeye, or large fillet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums