RCI Drink Packages

Hi... I'm quite sure this has been asked before, so I apologize in advance....

With any of the drink packages, how do they monitor whether someone is getting drinks for another person? Eg. A couple purchase one package and both using it....

Also, does the coffee card come as a separate card? Or is it on the sea pass, similar to the other drink packages?

Thank you🍷

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

RCI do have coffee cards available on some of their cruises. There is one available for my Radiance cruise next April. ~AU$49 for 15 espresso based drinks.

Yes, that is what I just purchased for our cruise in March 2017 on the Explorer. I just wondered if you get a separate card at embarkation?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Sorry to hijack your post but I'd love to know if anyone can answer this one for me on the same subject. Both my husband and I have purchased a drinks package each for our trip in February, if I want to be looked after can he go to the bar with both of our passes and get drinks for me and vise versa. This would save us from both having to go to the bar each time we want a drink

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by seahawks24

Sorry to hijack your post but I'd love to know if anyone can answer this one for me on the same subject. Both my husband and I have purchased a drinks package each for our trip in February, if I want to be looked after can he go to the bar with both of our passes and get drinks for me and vise versa. This would save us from both having to go to the bar each time we want a drink

Yes, no problems doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, often I have gone off to get drinks with both cards while my wife is still on the balcony.:D

Hi Folks,

We have purchased drink packages on VOS in March. Not sure on this but can anyone confirm that you can use your package on land at Mystery Island. We have done the south pacific before but this is the first time to Mystery Island.

Love to no if this can be done.

Thanks,

Steve.

We have been on VOS a couple times with drinks packages and also went to mystery island and couldn't use your package there. Unless something has changed recently, my guess would be No....

Coffee card is available on my two Radiance sailings in January. Considering getting it. It does note that gratuity of 18% is not included. Not sure how that will be managed?

Otherwise it should equate to approx $3.25AUD per coffee. Even with an additional 18% it's much better than the standard pricing in US dollars then converted to AUD. A single coffee ends up pushing $7-$8AUD purchased normally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by tazza_0712

Coffee card is available on my two Radiance sailings in January. Considering getting it. It does note that gratuity of 18% is not included. Not sure how that will be managed?

Otherwise it should equate to approx $3.25AUD per coffee. Even with an additional 18% it's much better than the standard pricing in US dollars then converted to AUD. A single coffee ends up pushing $7-$8AUD purchased normally.

It would be included on Radiance January cruises. All drinks here are priced as gratuity included.

Hi Folks,

We have purchased drink packages on VOS in March. Not sure on this but can anyone confirm that you can use your package on land at Mystery Island. We have done the south pacific before but this is the first time to Mystery Island.

Love to no if this can be done.

Thanks,

Steve.

We could at Mystery Island in April on Voyager, either that or they were giving out free beer.